Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cities are cucked as hell. Some incel tier got taken in for sexual assault.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
NYC of course. I don't think there's a news story yet but is spreading around social media. He grazed upon her with his hand on her ass, and she yelled to him to stop and the guy got off at that stop and the girl followed him and grabbed him. People laughed at her and thought she was crazy and she called for whiteknights. She thought she was entitled to help and kept screaming for it. Even other women tried to stop the whiteknights. Then she screamed that the guy sexually assaulted her and then other whiteknights (some failed normie blacks) stopped him and took videos and are trying to find him. The police came and even they told her that she should have dressed with a coat that was lower cut to cover her body. The police know that femails cry this shit all the time. I bet the guy will be charged because of this cucked society. Pray for him we shall.

"""Rape""" and """Sexual assault""" are social constructs. They are made up. They are decided by an individual being who thinks or falsely claims that it happened. If it was a chad, then he would have gotten a smile, but a non male model is getting his life ruined more than it was before. The sluts facebook had pics of her dressing like a dumb slut, tight rape-encouraging clothes and a giant fat upper pubic area even though she isn't too fat. The descriptions are about her ""depression"" or esteem issues.

Another guys life ruined by a slut.

why didn't he just backhand the bitch? also can't you like get a conceal carry permit and carry a gun and then take it out and point it at the whiteknights once they come running? then you can complain to the police that they said they wanted to kill you and were acting aggressively etc. so you felt unsafe, I don't live in america so I don't know how your system works

This is the freedom sluts have in society. They should be stripped of it and you will see improvements.

anoncel said:
why didn't he just backhand the bitch? also can't you like get a conceal carry permit and carry a gun and then take it out and point it at the whiteknights once they come running? then you can complain to the police that they said they wanted to kill you and were acting aggressively etc. so you felt unsafe, I don't live in america so I don't know how your system works

Guns are pretty hard to obtain in the city, but maybe upstate. This place is cucked though, the law takes side of sluts. Maybe a knife and proof that people were acting aggressive would work. If she didn't claim sexual assault, then her chasing and grabbing the guy would work in the guys favor to get her in trouble.

Zielony4 said:
Guns are pretty hard to obtain in the city, but maybe upstate. This place is cucked though, the law takes side of sluts. Maybe a knife and proof that people were acting aggressive would work. If she didn't claim sexual assault, then her chasing and grabbing the guy would work in the guys favor to get her in trouble.

smash her in the fucking face, KO and walk away. it will be plain old assault and won't be as bad afterwards

I'm not defending the femoid by any means but when incels try to act like Chad by touching femoids butts and such we should be ready for any punishment by the majority of this cucked society; it is sad that a young and honorable incel has had his life ruined now but maybe it'll wake him up to the reality of forever being without love or happiness.

How do you know he is incel?

Whats terrifying is that femoids feel entitled to kill men in situations like this. I'm not kidding thats how highly they think of themselves. If someone even accidentally touches them they think they can execute the man on the spot. If anyone touches the strong, beautiful, perfect queen then its off with their heads to remind the other sub 8s no one can touch her.

He probably grazed that hoe's ass by accident, hardly sexual assault. Also fucking white knights.