Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Circus on wheels, literally.

Deathmint

Deathmint

Fanatic ThrashCel, Lunatic Trash
-
While going back home from my job with box of Ptasie mleczko, I noticed very loud symptoms of degeneracy in Poland.
Two alt-goth-marxist-lesbian-whatevers walked together holding hands and pushing stroller with baby doll representing a negro, as if making a statement.
I never take photos, because I never use a cell phone, but I fucking wish I did this time. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Over for polandcels soon you will get a leftwing government and you gotta preapare for 10 million immigrants

Over for polandcels soon you will get a leftwing government and you gotta preapare for 10 million immigrants
We already have left-wing gównorment pretending to be right-wing importing dumbest shitskins slowly and with delay, but according to the same plan Westerners follow. We get to the same goal in a slightly different way.

We already have left-wing gównorment pretending to be right-wing importing dumbest shitskins slowly and with delay, but according to the same plan Westerners follow. We get to the same goal in a slightly different way.
I thought you only import ukrainians