Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Circumcucking & Psychological Damage.

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
Obviously, we all know this is water in a way.

However, it truly is shocking to see how much medical & other scientific literature proves this fact time & time again, yet we have consistent denial of it from Soyciety & the such.

Early-circumcised men reported lower attachment security and lower emotional stability while no differences in empathy or trust were found. Early circumcision was also associated with stronger sexual drive and less restricted socio-sexuality along with higher perceived stress and sensation seeking.

The study showed that men who had undergone circumcision as an infant found it more difficult to bond with e.g. their partner
Just more proof, that even those who do ascend/never were Incel to begin with will inevitably be visited by the Blackpill Reaper, whom always comes to collect.

He elaborates: "We know from previous studies that the combination of attachment to a partner and emotional stability is important in order to be able to maintain a healthy relationship, and thus family structure, and a lack of such, may lead to frustration and possibly less restricted sexual behaviour."

Perhaps, this could be why Burgerland has such a high-divorce rate as well as failed relationships, couples who have kids but never actually marry, etc. :feelsjuice:

it was suggested that circumcision impacts self-esteem and body perception negatively. Individuals who were circumcised during infancy express concerns about sexual capacity and physical appearance, leading to anxiety.

Even the process itself will elicit a negative/consequential response:

Newborns in the untreated placebo group exhibited homogeneous responses that consisted of sustained elevation of heart rate and high pitched cry throughout the circumcision and following. Two newborns in the placebo group became ill following circumcision (choking and apnea)

From the perspective of the infant, all the elements in the DSM-IV description of traumatic events apply to circumcision; the procedure involves being forcibly restrained, having part of the penis cut off, and experiencing extreme pain. Based on the nature of the experience and considering the extreme physiological and behavioural responses, circumcision traumatizes the infant.

Literal child abuse, yet this process is condoned & allowed under US law, because society said so. :society:

This adds to the reasons why i wish the Jews didn't take my foreskin

I was circumcised as a child. It took away the pain. What more are you going to suffer?

Should circumcision be banned in Western countries except for medical reasons? Perhaps. But I also consider this to be a lot of crybitching.

I was circumcised as a child. It took away the pain. What more are you going to suffer?

Should circumcision be banned in Western countries except for medical reasons? Perhaps. But I also consider this to be a lot of crybitching.
Yeah crybitching about the fact you lose over 30% of your sensitivity.

In fact foreskin here, but I have phimosis. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: No issues with jerking off though.

In fact foreskin here, but I have phimosis. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: No issues with jerking off though.
You're missing out on a lot. Moving your foreskin back and forth is a completely different experience.

So all men who were circumcized when they were young have fucked up brains? Can't say I'm surprised

one thing i really hate is when retards talk about phimosis and "needing" to get circumsised. even in the most severe cases of phimosis, full circumcision is never necessary

My own penis has a gruesome looking scar from being circumcised.

Which, as proven by scientific literature, can cause not just sensory issues but further psychological issues....
It also indirectly causes more issues and therefore more psychological damage, like making you 4.5 times more likely to get ED, which further explains your point why circumcucks have a harder time bonding with their roasties.

Yeah crybitching about the fact you lose over 30% of your sensitivity.
I've never known what sensitivity is before, so I couldn't tell you. It's like being born without legs and asking someone what it means to walk.

It also indirectly causes more issues and therefore more psychological damage, like making you 4.5 times more likely to get ED, which further explains your point why circumcucks have a harder time bonding with their roasties.
Sexhaver problems.

I've never known what sensitivity is before, so I couldn't tell you. It's like being born without legs and asking someone what it means to walk.
A person born without legs will still be envious of people with legs and the advantages they have and will forever wonder the pleasures of having them.

A person born without legs will still be envious of people with legs and will forever wonder the pleasures of having them.
Yes, with the nuance that a circumcised person does not know the difference between having his bud or not and that at the end of the day, they can continue masturbating, fucking or doing those things that sexhavers moggers do.

Sexhaver problems.
It also affects masturbation, so it's a circumcised incel's problem as well.
Yes, with the nuance that a circumcised person does not know the difference between having his bud or not and that at the end of the day, they can continue masturbating, fucking or doing those things that sexhavers moggers do.
A circumcised person will be aware of the difference due to the extreme sensitivity of the glans and having nothing to protect them from the pain, which uncut men don't deal with.

It also affects masturbation, so it's a circumcised incel's problem as well.
As I said, I cannot know the difference as I have been circumcised since I was a child, so it is impossible for me to evaluate this statement. In the end, you are neither sexually limited - because I have been a scortcel - nor am I limited in masturbation.
A circumcised person will be aware of the difference due to the extreme sensitivity of the glans and having nothing to protect them from the pain, which uncut men don't deal with.
This is false, as you get used to not having the skin of your penis shortly after being circumcised, at least as a child. In adults, it might be more traumatic, I suppose.

I'm circumsised:cryfeels:

In my eyes it's the same as troon transition surgery. It's all just genital mutilation.

I am circumcised but yet I have severe prematory ejaculation with masturbation alone.

@CircumcisedClown tag

I have never removed my foreskin and have never been surrounded by these rather trivial obligations.

However, it truly is shocking to see how much medical & other scientific literature proves this fact time & time again, yet we have consistent denial of it from Soyciety & the such.

Just more proof, that even those who do ascend/never were Incel to begin with will inevitably be visited by the Blackpill Reaper, whom always comes to collect.

Perhaps, this could be why Burgerland has such a high-divorce rate as well as failed relationships, couples who have kids but never actually marry, etc. :feelsjuice:

Literal child abuse, yet this process is condoned & allowed under US law, because society said so. :society:
Yet troons think we support this shit because we dont support chopping kids dicks off.:feelspuke::feelspuke:

If only I could zip it back on. I wish my parents never believed in some made up Jewish propaganda.

I have noticed I get brain fog when I fap because my mind knows the sensation in my penis is damaged. I know one of the reasons it was created is to prevent masturbation, but I suspect it increases it because your sex drive remains the same, only you don't get a full release when masturbating. Therefore, you need to do it more.

This is also why circumcised men need lotion or lube because it's dry and there is a reduced feeling. I plan on getting a Fleshlight to help me with this issue. All of this also applies to cut sex havers, which could be why they are bigger degenerates. They need to do kinky shit to get off because their dick does not work.

Moving your foreskin back and forth is a completely different experience.
I can already do that. My phimosis is minor.

Well, I wish I had never been circumcised.
I don’t remember it, I was just a baby.

But, I want to feel the full sensation that nature intended.

Also, I hate how the female equivalent of circumcision is called genital mutilation, and everyone hates it.
But, male circumcision is just called circumcision, and is widely accepted.

So many tears shed over foids genitals and not one fuck given about ours.

I've read that it's hard for a woman to separate herself from an uncut man she's had sex with, but I didn't know it can even affect the man's bonding. Male genital mutilation is my ultimate blackpill; I don't even get the pleasure of jerking off properly in this worthless life.

I will say this again it is a RITUAL. No medical reason to circumcise your kid at all. It is pedophiliac and SATANIC.

I was circumcized as an infant without my consent because I was born in AmERica (a Zionist nation controlled completely by the Jews) and it's one of the many reasons why I'll probably rope in 16 months.