Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting CIRCUMCISION

• Thread starter !CircumcisedManlet!
  • Start date
!CircumcisedManlet!

!CircumcisedManlet!

Recruit
★★★
WHY THE FUCK IS IT STILL ALLOWED
AS AN INCEL I WILL NEVER FEEL A WOMANS TOUCH OR KISS ONE OR HOLD ONES HAND, SO MY ONLY VICE IS MASTERBATION
BUT OF COURSE WE CANT HAVE THAT BE PLEASURABLE! MUTILATE ME AT BIRTH SO MY DICK IS HARD AND CALLOUSED BY THE TIME IM 21 AND HAVE NO SENSITIVITY

i don't think it's that bad tbh. it's a sexhaver problem anyways. are you one?

(brag) I am so happy that I am uncut.

i don't think it's that bad tbh. it's a sexhaver problem anyways. are you one?
Its not, since you lose a lot of sensitivity when masturbating

My African parents had me circumcised as a baby :cryfeels:

Fuck these damn kikes!!!

who cares. if you care enough get a fleshlight.
I HAVE a Onahole
You realize it could be feeling 10x better if I was uncut? It doesn’t feel nearly as good at it should

I remember asking my mom why she decided to get me circumsized, and she wouldn't even answer my question.:fuk:

Over for mutilatedcels.

Kikecels on suicide watch.

It's an incel problem. Sex-havers have interactions with foids what improves experience and is some kind of compensation.
We don't have that privilege so at least don't deprive us from these remnants of pleasure. Fucking noses and their antihuman rules.
exactly, all we have is fapping. And even THAT is fucking deprived of its true cope with us cutfags

I was circumcised viciously. I enjoyed every second of it.

I am glad I was circumcised. :feelsokman:

Read up on foreskin restoration. I can confirm that after years of stretching your foreskin it can stretch back to some degree. I can jerk off "dry" now, whereas before I always had to use lube.

It's still there because of phimosis.

I HAVE a Onahole
You realize it could be feeling 10x better if I was uncut? It doesn’t feel nearly as good at it should
Normies don’t seem to complain and they get to stick their dick inside actual women

That's nice about Colombia and south america in general, we don't mutilate baby boys' genitals here, that's a fucked up american thing, blame the fucking jews.