Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Circumcision Is A Black Hole of Logic

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★
So I had to sit through another 4 hour lecture on how to not rape people from my job. We have these sexual assault powerpoints all the time, but it makes no difference. My coworkers, male or female, get raped all the time because most humans are dull, aggressive animals. My job says it has a zero tolerance for rape, but I have yet to see someone actually shuttled out for it. Not my problem, but I digress.

Anyways, I’m listening to this old woman talk about sex, her sex life, consent, the occasional dirty joke, and I’m trying to just focus on sitting there and getting paid.

She makes some pretty logical points:
>Consent is required anytime you wish to cross the boundary of someone else’s body
>You have no right to someone else’s body, even if they’re spouses/family
>Even if it doesn’t make sense to you, the other person has every right to refuse because it’s their body
>Our bodies are the only thing we ever truly own, so take care of them and others

Then she started talking about minors, and how her son, who was 16, would be approached by older woman because he looks like an adult. This was to lead up to a point about staying away from minors, but a lightbulb went off in my head.

I wonder if her son is circumcised? Who am I kidding, of course he is. He’s a young, white male in Midwestern America.

My point being that this woman has dedicated her life to preaching to others, at length, about respecting other people’s boundaries and keeping your hands to yourself, but she performed non-consensual, cosmetic penis surgery on her own child.

Circumcision is where morals, values, and logic go to die. It’s a blackhole in every American’s sense of reason. The one exception to everything normies supposedly stand for.
If you complain about it, normies laugh at you, as if you don’t even have rights to your own penis. Humans are incapable of introspection.

Where do you live where everyone is constantly raping jfl?

Where do you live where everyone is constantly raping jfl?
Unironically America. People just don’t report it because
>it’s not a big deal
Or
>I don’t wanna deal with the hassle of reporting
Like I said, not my problem, but if a co-worker ever touches my cock, they’re going straight to prison.

Normies are weird rationalizers. Most people get raped by someone they know personally, so they downplay it in their heads because, “They’re a good person. They wouldn’t want to hurt me.”

I, however, know most people are pure evil and have no sympathy for my fellow man.
If circumcision were a crime punishable by execution, I would have snitched on my parents years ago.

>it’s not a big deal
Or
Like I said, not my problem, but if a co-worker ever touches my cock, they’re going straight to prison.

Normies are weird rationalizers. Most people get raped by someone they know personally, so they downplay it in their heads because, “They’re a good person. They wouldn’t want to hurt me.”

I, however, know most people are pure evil and have no sympathy for my fellow man.
If circumcision were a crime punishable by execution, I would have snitched on my parents years ago.
Sounds like bullshit tbh

@Misogynist Curry 卐 this true?
No, rapes are overhyped in curryland. West has more rape cases than curryland. They should focus on their own countries before lecturing curryland about rape and shit.

No, rapes are overhyped in curryland. West has more rape cases than curryland. They should focus on their own countries before lecturing curryland about rape and shit.
What are some common social issues in curryland not present in the West, or worse versions?

I'm so jeaulous of her chad son

So I had to sit through another 4 hour lecture on how to not rape people from my job. We have these sexual assault powerpoints all the time, but it makes no difference. My coworkers, male or female, get raped all the time because most humans are dull, aggressive animals. My job says it has a zero tolerance for rape, but I have yet to see someone actually shuttled out for it. Not my problem, but I digress.

Anyways, I’m listening to this old woman talk about sex, her sex life, consent, the occasional dirty joke, and I’m trying to just focus on sitting there and getting paid.

>Consent is required anytime you wish to cross the boundary of someone else’s body
>Even if it doesn’t make sense to you, the other person has every right to refuse because it’s their body
>Our bodies are the only thing we ever truly own, so take care of them and others

Then she started talking about minors, and how her son, who was 16, would be approached by older woman because he looks like an adult. This was to lead up to a point about staying away from minors, but a lightbulb went off in my head.

I wonder if her son is circumcised? Who am I kidding, of course he is. He’s a young, white male in Midwestern America.

My point being that this woman has dedicated her life to preaching to others, at length, about respecting other people’s boundaries and keeping your hands to yourself, but she performed non-consensual, cosmetic penis surgery on her own child.

Circumcision is where morals, values, and logic go to die. It’s a blackhole in every American’s sense of reason. The one exception to everything normies supposedly stand for.
If you complain about it, normies laugh at you, as if you don’t even have rights to your own penis. Humans are incapable of introspection.
Even if you tell her about circumcision she can still deflect from the argument and blame it on society or her husband as a typical foid :feelsthink:

>it’s not a big deal
Or

Based :feelzez:

yeah theres a list on here showing how much circumision fucks up every aspect of ur dick EQ, sensitivity, doesnt help you last longer etc...

What are some common social issues in curryland not present in the West, or worse versions?

Feminists, simping and misandrist laws. They eclipse the US in blatant female favoritism, possibly only matched by the likes of Sweden/Spain.

I want to say worse, since in India men can be lynched in broad daylight simply due to false accusations.