Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Circumcision and Inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 35547
  • Start date
Deleted member 35547

Deleted member 35547

Subhumanitarian
-
Being circumcised and Incel is fucking torture. :feelsree:
Jerking off is exhausting, takes forever and the payoff is shit. It's like circumcision was only introduced to make men even more dependant on female assistance.
It also implies that you're one of ((them)), Sandcel or from the Jewnited States. All equally bad. :feelsUgh:

What’s with this greycel invasion?

Jerking off is exhausting, takes forever and the payoff is shit.
Makes sense

Who are these 8% copers? Getting your dick mutilated in adulthood isn't ever going to produce stronger masturbation.

Who are these 8% copers? Getting your dick mutilated in adulthood isn't ever going to produce stronger masturbation.
:feelswhat:
This thread is about how it sucks being circumcised as an Incel who's only option is masturbation.

How do you even jerk off without foreskin. I have never thought about it but I can't even imagine how you would go about it.

How do you even jerk off without foreskin. I have never thought about it but I can't even imagine how you would go about it.
I just rub my shaft forever until I finally have a cheap orgasm. :feelshmm: Would probably be better with lube but too messy and I'm kinda lazy.

I just rub my shaft forever until I finally have a cheap orgasm. :feelshmm: Would probably be better with lube but too messy and I'm kinda lazy.
I honestly feel bad for you. I almost only touch the head with my foreskin covering it. I'm gonna try replicating your technique the next time I fap and see how it goes :feelsEhh:

You just kind tug at it until you coom.

I honestly feel bad for you. I almost only touch the head with my foreskin covering it. I'm gonna try replicating your technique the next time I fap and see how it goes :feelsEhh:
Won't be the same as your foreskin and head have still full sensitivity. :feelsbadman: I'm only really sensitive on the circumcision scar.
[UWSL]It wouldn't be a big problem if I wasn't limited to masturbation. :feelshmm: You also last longer ...[/UWSL]

You just kind tug at it until you coom.
Like I said above I'm gonna try something like that later. My entire technique revolves around touching the head which I couldn't do if I was circumcised I think. It is too sensitive in its current state, can you touch it without discomfort?
You also last longer ...
>caring about womens pleasure
JFL :feelskek:

Being circumcised and Incel is fucking torture. :feelsree:
Jerking off is exhausting, takes forever and the payoff is shit. It's like circumcision was only introduced to make men even more dependant on female assistance.
It also implies that you're one of ((them)), Sandcel or from the Jewnited States. All equally bad. :feelsUgh:

Yeah, I agree I was circumcised at 8 years old and just fucking christ I was going tantrums because the anesthesia didn't take in effect during the circumsision process. It was even worse from days after circumsision where I had to endure the pain of pissing after getting recently circumcised. Well there's nothing I could do to get uncircumcised though since it is quite a taboo especially in my country. People in here would call you a literal faggot for not getting circumcised, but at least it's free though. Unfortunately the one who circumcised me wasn't a nurse but a fucking subhuman dentist.

Like I said above I'm gonna try something like that later. My entire technique revolves around touching the head which I couldn't do if I was circumcised I think. It is too sensitive in its current state, can you touch it without discomfort?

My head is completely numb, so yeah. [UWSL]Otherwise I would have problems walking with pants.[/UWSL]

I just mean that a circumcised Chad(-lite) would also have advantages. :feelsthink:
Yeah, I agree I was circumcised at 8 years old and just fucking christ I was going tantrums because the anesthesia didn't take in effect during the circumsision process. It was even worse from days after circumsision where I had to endure the pain of pissing after getting recently circumcised. Well there's nothing I could do to get uncircumcised though since it is quite a taboo especially in my country. People in here would call you a literal faggot for not getting circumcised, but at least it's free though. Unfortunately the one who circumcised me wasn't a nurse but a fucking subhuman dentist.
Had also little choice ... Sandcel father. :feelsbadman:
My circumcision was actually done very well, but since I don't use my cock on a foid anyway, it sucks.

Last edited:

No it isn’t extremely sensitive. Only a little sensitive. Most of the feel good from fapping is the “building up feeling” rather than anything from my tip.

:feelswhat:
This thread is about how it sucks being circumcised as an Incel who's only option is masturbation.
I was responding to the screenshot but forgot to quote it, context clues boyo. :feelsLSD: