Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion cinemamaxx megathread

Whatever is probably the most blackpill movie of all time and i can definitely recommend it

Yes, thats the english title. It was made in France originally
Alright I’ll give it a look see. Appreciate the suggestion brocel

Seen anything good yourself recently? You're rewatching GoT right?
Fast and Furious probably not worth my time than compared to other stuff
I have just been rewatching GOT and I have watched 3 episodes of this show called beef on netflix because it has the actor of glenn from TWD

Not sure if you’re into horror but here’s some of the good ones:

The Ring
The Conjuring
The Shining
The Orphanage
Hereditary

:feelsokman:

Not sure if you’re into horror but here’s some of the good ones:

The Ring
The Conjuring
The Shining
The Orphanage
Hereditary

:feelsokman:
not at all bro i am way too scared for horror. I like thrillers that keep me on the edge of my seat but i feel horror especially nowadays is just cheap jump scares or brutality for the sake of the scare.

Just finished 2 movies back 2 back
2 fast 2 furious
and fast and the furious: Tokyo drift

2 fast 2 furious was pretty good, alright it was okay. Introduced some new characters, took some amazing ones away. I unironically liked Dom (vin diesel) in the first one and the girl who plays mia, dom's sister, I would coom BUCKETS into. my god shes so fucking hot its absurd. So anyway, in the 2nd movie only paul walkers character really carries over aside from very select small side characters, but thats neither here nor there.

The movie was alright, the plot was..... it left a lot to be desired i wont lie bros. Like there was fast cars, hot babes everything i liked in the first one, it just started to come off the rails. Like some of it didnt make a whole lot of sense, with the cops and the main antagonist. Not to say it was bad at all, it was a very entertaining flick, just not as good as the first one in my honest opinion. Im still glad I watched it.

Moving on to Tokyo drift.
nigga this was RAW fucking RAW
Loved this shit. It is not perfect at all, but it scratched some itches ill say that.
Japanese car culture I love, drifting I love, japanese school girls I FUCKING LOVE. bro this movie has it in spades. Now what i didnt like was the main character, sean. Hes a fucking redneck and his dumbass whore mom probably spelled it shawn. anyway, I did not like this guy. He felt like as deep as a puddle and if he was a food, he'd be tofu.
the side characters made up for it, and oh man the drifting was so tight brocels. the setting is iconic. Drift scene in early 2000s japan and the babes bros, THE BABES. So many hot jap girls in short skirts looking so fine. Loved this movie. The main love interest is not that hot tho. Like she has a block head looking like steve from minecraft.
I loved this movie tho, it didnt have gay ass cop drama and it felt like it wanted to go back to racing, not buddy cop shit. Like there was almost 0 police presence in this movie, and it was so much better for it. It left more time for racing or drifting and more time for hot broads to shake their ass and titties on screen.

All in all
2 fast 2 furious was alright. Not bad, but out of the 3 i've watched so far, the weakest.
Tokyo drift was god damn amazing but not perfect. I miss mia, brian, vin, the old crew. I miss the look of 2001 LA, and the original car scene. I miss ja rule hes just funny man. Aside from my own gripes, it was a good movie.

12 Angry Men
not watched
Mission Impossible series
APPROVED
Sunset Boulevard
cant comment
Memento
LA Confidential
Once Upon a Time in America
Minority Report
The Untouchables
APPROVED
Mulholland Drive
not watched
CANT RECOMMEND
Knives Out
APROVED

Back again brocels. still on hiatus from slavery SICK OF THESE FUCKING BATS AROUND MY SCREEN. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
nothing of note recently to watch. I was told by my physical therapist whos a total chad by the way mogs me to mars and back its fucking SICKENING AND HUMILIATING YOU HAVE NO CLUE
anyway chad mogmaxxing aside this nigger told me to watch gran turismo jfl the normie cuck. What kinda normal fag thinks that cringe ass movie is good? cheap jokes that a 2011 "gamer" would fucking puke at so why make them now? So fucking gay i dont want to watch the movie.

im gonna watch nightcrawler again and eat some cereal :feelsaww::feelscomfy:

Stalker by Tarkovsky
Its russian but available on youtube with english subtitles

Stalker by Tarkovsky
Its russian but available on youtube with english subtitles
all languages are capable of good films. Whats it about cuh

all languages are capable of good films. Whats it about cuh
Three men travel through a zone, called The Zone where the normal rules of nature don’t apply, in order to reach a room where their deepest wishes will be fulfilled.