Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Cigarettes are a good cope

• Thread starter ▼▼ ΔQUA .biz ▼▼
  • Start date
▼▼ ΔQUA .biz ▼▼

▼▼ ΔQUA .biz ▼▼

Viceroy
-
- Some flavours taste good
- you get a great nicotine high
- It's aesthetically appealing
- and you're slowly ending you're suffering.

I should of started smoking years ago. But I'll still he hitting a hookah and the occasional vape.

>slowly ending your suffering.
How is that good again?

Smoking is the greatest invention of social darwinism.

I should of started smoking years ago. But I'll still he hitting a hookah and the occasional vape.

No, cigarettes do not kill you. Drinking lots of energy drinks kills you. Cigarettes only icnrease your suffering. You get trouble breathing but wont die.

How is this even incel related? Also how is slowly killing yourself better than just plain old suicide? It’s quicker than blowing smoke out your ass tbh :feelscry:

its also good if you want to lose fat

No, cigarettes do not kill you. Drinking lots of energy drinks kills you. Cigarettes only icnrease your suffering. You get trouble breathing but wont die.
The damage caused by both energy drinks and smoking are greatly exaggerated.

The damage caused by both energy drinks and smoking are greatly exaggerated.

Energy drinks depends. I mean daily consumptions.

Do you smoke daily or on occasion?

Only retarded foids smoke to lose fat, but true men work out to lose fat.
True men.
Oh how bluepilled you are. You are just enabling females by propagating this kind of shit. It's the same as "Only women get plastic surgery, true men just live with the face they were born with." or "Only women wear heels, true men just act confident to compensate for their height."

Smoking is a great cope, I love it, Benson I highly recommend

smoking is a tryhard social thing people do look tough and cool. pathetic tbh.

True men.
Oh how bluepilled you are. You are just enabling females by propagating this kind of shit. It's the same as "Only women get plastic surgery, true men just live with the face they were born with." or "Only women wear heels, true men just act confident to compensate for their height."
jfl, the main difference is that I said "only RETARDED foids", not all foids. Men don't smoke to lose weight, or they are just low T or have self-destructive behavior such as foids generally do. That's why I said "true men", because not all men are able to ddo that in the first place.

Surgery is retarded for most rich people (mostly foids) performing it, unless it's really needed (if you look barely human or if it's a real drawback in everyday life like for most face cel here).

And also, wearing heels for a man is gay in nowadays culture. The real problem here is that midget foids should date their fucking looksmatch. It's not up to their brave male counterpart to be wearing stilt-walkers in order to stick in todays foids standards. Because if you do so, you literally admit that it's normal for them to feel entitled.

I sometimes roll my own aswel with amber leaf and I'd put some pollen hash in, you get a nice nicotine head high and body high from the hash
I've always wanted to try Viceroy cigarettes. but I don't think they make them anymore. I heard they were great smokes.

jfl, the main difference is that I said "only RETARDED foids", not all foids. Men don't smoke to lose weight, or they are just low T or have self-destructive behavior such as foids generally do. That's why I said "true men", because not all men are able to ddo that in the first place.

Surgery is retarded for most rich people (mostly foids) performing it, unless it's really needed (if you look barely human or if it's a real drawback in everyday life like for most face cel here).

And also, wearing heels for a man is gay in nowadays culture. The real problem here is that midget foids should date their fucking looksmatch. It's not up to their brave male counterpart to be wearing stilt-walkers in order to stick in todays foids standards. Because if you do so, you literally admit that it's normal for them to feel entitled.
You're missing the point entirely.
My point is that women fraud, so men must also fraud. If you are not willing to fraud because it makes you feel like less of a man due to you being weak-minded and susceptible to societal conditioning, you deserve to be incel.

Honestly cigarettes make me less anxious is public. Whenever if feel out of place in a public setting I just smoke a cigarette and it gets a little better.

You're missing the point entirely.
My point is that women fraud, so men must also fraud. If you are not willing to fraud because it makes you feel like less of a man due to you being weak-minded and susceptible to societal conditioning, you deserve to be incel.

Smoking to lose weight is not "fraud", it's plain stupid. You lose in overhall life quality, it costs a lot if you become addict, you have higher risk of dying of a painful lung cancer, and you get uglier with time. Retarded foids who are keen on masochism and who have a beta providers to pay for all this shit can do it if they want. Incels can't.

Now working out gives you the exact opposite : you gain in overhall life quality, it makes other expensive cope mechanism less attractive (alcohol, cigarettes, video games, ...), you have lower risks of dying of any cancer, and you get healthier and more proud of your look with time. It even gives you a bit of halo effect with foids, and an enormous halo effect with men (usual thugs are less likely to try things with you if your muscular mass is 3 times theirs ...).

It's not "social conditionning", it's real life. Blaming society for everything is a foid trait btw

You're free to choose what is best, I'm not your mom.

Smoking is good cope but dont overdo it.

A pack or more a day is too much imo.

How does that work?? And if that is true, wouldn't inhaling anything do the same thing?
Its the sucking action, its part the reason why so many femoids have such sharp jawlines as they suck so much dick

And, oh, don't let me see you crying
'Cause, oh honey, I'll smoke you 'til I'm dying

Smoking to lose weight is not "fraud", it's plain stupid. You lose in overhall life quality, it costs a lot if you become addict, you have higher risk of dying of a painful lung cancer, and you get uglier with time. Retarded foids who are keen on masochism and who have a beta providers to pay for all this shit can do it if they want. Incels can't.

Now working out gives you the exact opposite : you gain in overhall life quality, it makes other expensive cope mechanism less attractive (alcohol, cigarettes, video games, ...), you have lower risks of dying of any cancer, and you get healthier and more proud of your look with time. It even gives you a bit of halo effect with foids, and an enormous halo effect with men (usual thugs are less likely to try things with you if your muscular mass is 3 times theirs ...).

It's not "social conditionning", it's real life. Blaming society for everything is a foid trait btw

You're free to choose what is best, I'm not your mom.
Smoking is aesthetically pleasing and makes your voice more masculine. It also gives you more energy and makes you thinner and less bloated.

Working out, one the other hand, will make you bloated and will give you no halo effect with females. Also, men don't give a shit about muscle unless you are taller than them. If you are shorter than them, they will just see you for what you are - a coping, insecure beta male.

Muscles won't stop thugs from fucking with you btw, why the fuck do you think they hang around in gangs and carry knives?

Finally a friendly bit of advice: there is nothing more repulsive than a pretentious idiot.

You are a great man.
tfw Mac DeMarco makes you take up smoking :feelshmm:
I might do it myself too tbh if it wasn't for the fact asthma has already fucked up my lungs beyond hope

Such a good aesthetic and mood to his music though, I really like it, even if half of it is about, happiness, and love, and other suicide fuel. :lul:
Doesn't get any more chilled out, cool and relaxing than some ol' Mac. Ode to Viceroy is one of my favorite songs of his.

Heroin's better.

tfw Mac DeMarco makes you take up smoking :feelshmm:
I might do it myself too tbh if it wasn't for the fact asthma has already fucked up my lungs beyond hope

Such a good aesthetic and mood to his music though, I really like it, even if half of it is about, happiness, and love, and other suicide fuel. :lul:
Doesn't get any more chilled out, cool and relaxing than some ol' Mac. Ode to Viceroy is one of my favorite songs of his.
Same. I also like Another one, and Salad days.

Smoking is aesthetically pleasing and makes your voice more masculine. It also gives you more energy and makes you thinner and less bloated.

Working out, one the other hand, will make you bloated and will give you no halo effect with females. Also, men don't give a shit about muscle unless you are taller than them. If you are shorter than them, they will just see you for what you are - a coping, insecure beta male.

Muscles won't stop thugs from fucking with you btw, why the fuck do you think they hang around in gangs and carry knives?

Finally a friendly bit of advice: there is nothing more repulsive than a pretentious idiot.
Since when smoking "gives energy" ? jfl, is that some "power of stones" related theory ? To look "thinner" and "less bloated" is also called to look like a beta cuck, but ok.:feelsokman:

And of course, I was obviously not talking about the 0.0000000001% overmuscled manlets on planet Earth, I was talking about the mass of insecure incels/normies who could look beef with a bit of effort, but don't because they have absolutely no will power and enjoy rotting into their cultured insecurities like foids. The difference is we can't do that, because no Chad shoulder will be here to secure us. We need our own shoulders.

And concerning the "thugs in gangs" ... The halo effect is a psychological unconscious effect. It means that cowards in "gangs" are less likely to want to fuck with you if they can fuck with a beta cuck nearby, in comparison. And even if you have to fight inevitably, having muscles is objectively an advantage for fighting for you life and dignity, even if the piece of shit has a knife (btw, smoking in that situation wont save you either, it will just make you look like an effeminate cuck until your very last breath ... again, you choose what feels better to you, I'm not your mum :lul:).

Finally a friendly bit of advice: reality is by essence repulsive. Don't hate the player, hate the game. (and btw I'm not homo so I don't care if you find me repulsive just because I say sport is objectively a better cope than cigarette).

Since when smoking "gives energy" ? jfl, is that some "power of stones" related theory ?
Are you this low IQ? Do you think that the word "energy" in "energy drink" has anything to do with reiki or chakras?

To look "thinner" and "less bloated" is also called to look like a beta cuck, but ok.:feelsokman:
You don't understand aesthetics.

I was talking about the mass of insecure incels/normies who could look beef with a bit of effort
Bulking is the single most low IQ thing that you can do in regards to your physique.

And concerning the "thugs in gangs" ... The halo effect is a psychological unconscious effect. It means that cowards in "gangs" are less likely to want to fuck with you if they can fuck with a beta cuck nearby, in comparison.
You're coming across as a sheltered suburban teen. Doesn't matter if they are cowards individually, being part of a group will make you infinitely more fearless.

And even if you have to fight inevitably, having muscles is objectively an advantage for fighting for you life and dignity, even if the piece of shit has a knife
No, muscles will not help you if a group of chavs with knives are intent on either stabbing you or kicking your head in.

btw, smoking in that situation wont save you either, it will just make you look like an effeminate cuck until your very last breath
I never said that smoking would help in that situation, however smoking does look masculine. Not only that, cigarettes act as aromatase inhibitors which by definition inhibits estrogen.

Finally a friendly bit of advice: reality is by essence repulsive. Don't hate the player, hate the game. (and btw I'm not homo so I don't care if you find me repulsive just because I say sport is objectively a better cope than cigarette).
This confirms that you are just an edgy teenager, piss off.

If vaping wasn't such a sign if cuckoldry I might do it for the nic

Today, I smoked some homemade Istrian tobacco; I legitimately thought that I was getting high for a second.

I'd vape too but so many cucks do it like it's a cuck trait
It's not even a common thing though. I only use it when I can't smoke in a public area or something. I'll just pull out the phix and hit it discreetly.

Are you this low IQ? Do you think that the word "energy" in "energy drink" has anything to do with reiki or chakras?
"Energy" is a vague term that basically means nothing, even more when associated with cigarette. Are we talking about calories ? Are we talking about the metabolic reaction that allows the body to assimilate oxygen using carbohydrate supply ? Believing cigarettes will provide energy is at best a short illusion of well-being linked to the temporary fulfilment of your nicotine addiction.

You don't understand aesthetics.
Foids don't either then. :feelsautistic:

Bulking is the single most low IQ thing that you can do in regards to your physique.
And yet, not so many people can achieve it ...

You're coming across as a sheltered suburban teen. Doesn't matter if they are cowards individually, being part of a group will make you infinitely more fearless.
No, muscles will not help you if a group of chavs with knives are intent on either stabbing you or kicking your head in.
Jfl at grown men fearing suburban teen. :lul: You can precisely use your muscular mass and fighting technic to avoid to get stabbed or kicked in the head. You're just playing the victim here. Playing the victim is an attractive trait for foids. It's a death sentence for men.

I never said that smoking would help in that situation, however smoking does look masculine. Not only that, cigarettes act as aromatase inhibitors which by definition inhibits estrogen.
How does that even "look masculine" ? Women enjoy doing it precisely because cigarettes are a phallic projection. It doesn't look masculine, it's just a sign of inherent insecurity.

Examples :

491b589b6f51e955f99a379097406b54  le smoking bollywood actress
"look at me, I'm a man-eater teehee"

D8829ddcc600c0bb8a9b91c9b24c6757
"look at me, I'm a rebellious but yet sophisticated woman teehee"
B2589938bcee87f1c6715be7c7893a7f
"look at me, I'm a 4/10 and have two beta cucks who think they can fuck me because they light my cigarette teehee"

Frank zappapreview
"look at me, I died of cancer"
Squelette humain
"look at me, it's me again :soy: "
Roy pic 2
"look at me, I read Cosmo and am a proud feminist. I'm a confident man, and I don't need sport because being too muscular is a lack of respect toward wimen"

This confirms that you are just an edgy teenager, piss off.
You're the one trying hard to make me rage using gratuitous insults, while I just come here with facts, and actually, I just want people here to cease their feminine victimhood morality that led them to smoke in the first place. I put absolutely 0 ego in that, contrary to you boyo. Guess who's objectively an "edgy teenager" ?

Last edited:
I have a phix, but the only good flavours are mint and strawberry.
Yea I used to have one, i liked mint because it wasn't heavily flavored but I used to get nic sick from hitting it too hard
I have a phix, but the only good flavours are mint and strawberry.
Yea I used to have one, i liked mint because it wasn't heavily flavored but I used to get nic sick from hitting it too hard

I don't get sick from a phix, but for some odd reason, I would get sick from hitting a juul too much. But I've only had mango for the juul, so maybe it was just the flavour.

I don't get sick from a phix, but for some odd reason, I would get sick from hitting a juul too much. But I've only had mango for the juul, so maybe it was just the flavour.
I've olny hit a juul twice but the person who let me use theres said they would get nic sick from a juul way more than a phix so you're not alone

I've olny hit a juul twice but the person who let me use theres said they would get nic sick from a juul way more than a phix so you're not alone
Also, juuls are loud af. They almost sound like regular vapes. the phix makes almost no noise at all.

Smoking crack is even better

I think that if you label yourself or society labels you an 'incel' you owe it to yourself to do what you want. You're an adult. You choose how to cope. Some people drink. Some people listen to music. Some people smoke/vape. Some play video games or sports or...... whatever. So why label what someone else chooses to do? It's asinine. Not only that but it's typical normie shit. Oh I don't understand that thing and it's alien to me so let me define it with a label. Yay I labeled it I feel special. For the next thirty seconds.

If vaping wasn't such a sign if cuckoldry I might do it for the nic
I'd vape too but so many cucks do it like it's a cuck trait

I smoked for 17 years and been vaping for five. I'm not a fucking cuck. I don't talk about it I just do it like my coffee or listen to my music. It's a vice. Nothing more.