Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CIA literally funds transgender groups.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-

“Launched in 2017, the National Center for Transgender Equality Action Fund is a 501(c)(4) non-profit advocacy organization fighting for transgender equality at the local, state, and federal levels. The Action Fund is affiliated with the National Center for Transgender Equality, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization founded in 2003.”

Here is the list of sponsors:
https://www.ncteactionfund.org/tena...QNB7y-MdGwRTsAowZdsJq7crBYCs-FKhs0XGzldRqx9bM

The list includes the CIA, Amazon, Google, Facebook(allegedly a CIA front), Pharma and The Open Society Foundation which is George Soros group.

JFL if you don’t think there is a global conspiracy to push us all into being pussified faggots.

Last edited:
There’s an agenda to feminize males as we progress toward a more grim future to prevent high test activities such as uprising and assassinations of the elite

Our forefathers used to run into rich neighbourhoods and behead them. This generation will be low test incel gamers

Damn glow-in-the-dark CIA niggers :feelsree::feelsree:

“They [the government] won't pay for incels to become normies, but they'll pay for the mentally ill to mutilate themselves.” - @LiterallyASoyboy

This is what (((they))) want.

let's assume they really are

what do they have to gain from it?

why would they do shit that's just gonna result in less tax payers?

It’s a non profit, they have to state where their funding comes from. It’s on their website, click the link if you care.

What makes you think that the CIA works for the American people? They are probably totally controlled by Israel. Even Trump is scared of them.

It’s a non profit, they have to state where their funding comes from. It’s on their website, click the link if you care.

What makes you think that the CIA works for the American people? They are probably totally controlled by Israel.

if israel siphons money from the USA, why would they want to fuck up the USA?

I don't see the point of a government destroying its tax payers since it's mostly white men who pay taxes

This is a dual approach - lower test in men which makes them more content with being a wageslave (more tax payers), or make them NEET, which alienates men from forming social bonds with which they can form a movement.

This is a dual approach - lower test in men which makes them more content with being a wageslave (more tax payers), or make them NEET, which alienates men from forming social bonds with which they can form a movement.

but being healthy and having high test is what makes you productive

i have no doubt israel and the cia wants to fuck up innocent men, but i don't think they have a goal in mind, they're just doing random retarded shit

CIA (or groups like it) supposedly fund certain type of rap music which influences black youth to become a certain way, also been shown CIA was responsible for distributing drugs in black neighborhoods.

The stereotype about black people being violent thieves etc etc - socially engineered to look and be that way, you become like the people who resemble you and influenced by peers, the musicians and actors kids look up to become the peers.

White people in media generally still get represented a certain way as heroes and somewhat changing now to make foids heroes and white males as cucks which does influence the viewer when these themes continue to be repeated. Even CNN is pushing how being a cuck is good for you.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html
Cuck3

Last edited:
It's what (((they))) have planned

i have no doubt israel and the cia wants to fuck up innocent men, but i don't think they have a goal in mind, they're just doing random retarded shit

They want to destroy the manliness of this realm.

America working secretly for its own destruction

You dont get it at all. its not just a bunch of fags ignoring nature or whores trying to get free abortions with no consequences. Its a massive master plan to dehumanize the entire world. The concept of boy or girl will be something from the past. Even fetus and embryos are not considered human anymore. You might be thinking now; whats the point of this? Obviously to monopolize before it even starts: a multibillionaire market regarding stem cells. there are entire lobbies fighting for this RN if you think this is bs you are just a coper cunt. Stem cells are the future of the pharmaceutical industry. it has been proven to reduce brain tumors and regenerate tissue on mice, and from this some suggest it can even fight final stage cancer. And where else can we get stem cells? From fucking massive human embryo farms
And it wont be free, people will even give up their houses just for a small dose

All of this is a form of warfare.

CIA (or groups like it) supposedly fund certain type of rap music which influences black youth to become a certain way, also been shown CIA was responsible for distributing drugs in black neighborhoods.

The stereotype about black people being violent thieves etc etc - socially engineered to look and be that way, you become like the people who resemble you and influenced by peers, the musicians and actors kids look up to become the peers.

White people in media generally still get represented a certain way as heroes and somewhat changing now to make foids heroes and white males as cucks which does influence the viewer when these themes continue to be repeated. Even CNN is pushing how being a cuck is good for you.

View attachment 90467

The crime rate of blacks in the 50s was vastly lower than the one today. There is a reason for this. They (and it's not just Jews, mind you) have been radicalizing blacks to use them as proxy warriors to divide and conquer America, and they don't care about what happened to black communities afterwards.

And they did the same to Africa. One of the reason Africa is such a violent place, full of wars and massacres, is all the revolutionary ideas that have been injected into the psyche of the blacks living there. There's book that documented how most of the wars thought in that continent were caused by revolutionary ideals, but i forgot the title. When i''ll remember i'll post it.

And keep in mind that Africans kill each other exactly for this reason. The Rwandan genocide, blacks killing blacks, occurred because the Tutsi were a kinda of royal people and the Hutu got their heads filled with revolutionary ideas about killing oppressors that they didn't even knew they had before, since their social arrangement with the Tutsi worked just fine before that point.

Last edited:
The Jews did this

Not surprised. Burgerland never surprise me tbh.

Not even the police can be taken seriously now.

its ironic this guys discord has trannies that took over the chat and are "main" crew there

CIA funded the drug culture of the 60’s and the hippy movement,
You dont get it at all. its not just a bunch of fags ignoring nature or whores trying to get free abortions with no consequences. Its a massive master plan to dehumanize the entire world. The concept of boy or girl will be something from the past. Even fetus and embryos are not considered human anymore. You might be thinking now; whats the point of this? Obviously to monopolize before it even starts: a multibillionaire market regarding stem cells. there are entire lobbies fighting for this RN if you think this is bs you are just a coper cunt. Stem cells are the future of the pharmaceutical industry. it has been proven to reduce brain tumors and regenerate tissue on mice, and from this some suggest it can even fight final stage cancer. And where else can we get stem cells? From fucking massive human embryo farms
And it wont be free, people will even give up their houses just for a small dose
Based. Read Brave New World if you want to know what the future holds for us.
its ironic this guys discord has trannies that took over the chat and are "main" crew there
Not surprising, Discord is only for trannies and normscum.

figures. that situation is unavoidable in that shithole of a platform if you are not as harsh on the gays and trannies as us mods are. its audience is absolutely garbage.

In the future they want no hederosexual men

Just women, trannys, and "bi" guys aka closet fags.

It's a womans own choise to kill she bears the consequences

FBI

What they think they do : :what::feelzez:
What you think they do : :feelsmage::feelsWizard:
What other secret services think they do : :chad::feelshmm:
What terrorists think they do : :feelswhere::feelsbaton:

What they actually do : :soy::feels:

I doubt that they’re doing random shit. Being healthy and high test will make you question your situation and try to change it. You feel like you’re in prison. With low test, you’re conditioned to just keep going. These days, work is mental, not physical, so they want docile workers, not necessarily physically strong.

The
if israel siphons money from the USA, why would they want to fuck up the USA?

I don't see the point of a government destroying its tax payers since it's mostly white men who pay taxes
Motive isn't the point it's a fact the cia is involved god u are a cuckold

they want to create poltical turmoil, but anyone who claims to know why is lying

View attachment 90467

Absolutely despise glow niggers

Who would´ve funk ?

Testosterone is fucking useless. I have above average testosterone, and I am still an ugly, unproductive manlet.

(((CIA))) for sure

Color me stocked.

(((((CIA)))))

Elites just want to transform us into the thing from the end of I Have No Mouth But I Must Scream.

“Launched in 2017, the National Center for Transgender Equality Action Fund is a 501(c)(4) non-profit advocacy organization fighting for transgender equality at the local, state, and federal levels. The Action Fund is affiliated with the National Center for Transgender Equality, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization founded in 2003.”

Here is the list of sponsors:
https://www.ncteactionfund.org/tena...QNB7y-MdGwRTsAowZdsJq7crBYCs-FKhs0XGzldRqx9bM

The list includes the CIA, Amazon, Google, Facebook(allegedly a CIA front), Pharma and The Open Society Foundation which is George Soros group.

JFL if you don’t think there is a global conspiracy to push us all into being pussified faggots.

Doesnt surprise me at all. Fuck the 'elite'. They are a bunch of tranny loving fags.

The CIA is funded it what more evidence do you need that degeneracy is being pushed into society. And this is what they are doing openly, imagine what they are doing undercover.

My best guess is that they are doing so to create hysteria about "Evil inkwells" or worse create the Evil inkwells so they have a reason to have there funding increased. Think about it, if I am not wrong CIA wanted to do a fake terrorist attack on there own people but I remember correctly there plan failed so now someone in CIA came up with another idea and you can guess what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back