Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

cia admits the holocaust is a myth

Arnocel

Arnocel

eternally eclipsed by Megachad
★★★★★

The U.S. Census Bureau has been asked to in-
clude a question on religious affiliation in the
1980 census by 15 directors of the Religious Re-
search Association. The question about religious
affiliation was dropped from the 1960 and 1970
census due to the demand of Jewish groups. Re-
velation of the true number of Jews in the U.S.
would undermine the myth that the Nazis killed
six million Jews. The truth is, there are six million
more Jews in the U.S. than Jewish organizations
admit.... The Immigration Service reports that
there are 8 million illegal immigrants in the U.S.
Actually, there are at least 14 million.

@Darth_Aurelius
@soul contre tous
@DarkStarDown
@stinkycel
@CrackingYs

The holocaust was made up for soyciety to sympathize Jews.
its retarded people believe something so obviously made up.
if the holocaust was true shouldn't jews be thanking white people? white americans were the ones who fought against the germans and supposedly saved them but yet jews hate white people with a passion,

Bookmarked; will give it a read later. :feelsYall:

thx!
yeah I was aware of some of the population inconsistencies, especially with census numbers right after the war showing no indication of a decrease. However, they always explained this away, saying they did not count the war dead yet at that time.

ngl its kind of hilarious but not unsurprising that the holocaust being a meme is probably old news in the CIA, while normies will still persecute you for it. Do you think it will ever reach full meme status in idk, 120 years or so? When people will be able to look at it critically?
Will they just silently admit the real numbers, like they did with other shit the CIA casually admitted (think: McMartin tunnels).

This would never ever have been released if this was an actual credible document. Do you have any more context other than just a page out of something?

This would never ever have been released if this was an actual credible document. Do you have any more context other than just a page out of something?
its literally on their site and it seems no one really cares enough to give context on this.

https://www.cia.gov/ is their official domain, not only did they post it on their site but it literally says it was approved for release in 1976. if they released a document themselves that was not credible then they are fucking retarded cause that means someone would've most likely had to view it but still approved it.

this is not the first time high power organizations prove far right nationalist "theories" to be correct.
the UN did the same thing in 2015

proving that white replacement is correct.

also why would the cia just release documents that are full of shit? shouldn't this mean that MK ultra was also full of shit by that claim?

I have studied the Holocaust and other genocidal acts extensively not because I have any interest in preventing them but rather because I have nothing but the highest respect for those who were able to so efficiently murder so many of their enemies and I would like to one day emulate their own glorious achievements vis-à-vis normies, faggots, women and all jews. I do not personally find the evidence against the Holocaust to be sufficiently compelling so that it nullifies or obviates all of the very tangible historical artifacts and tangible proofs which can be adduced to demonstrate that it did in fact transpire. Likewise, I feel tremendous pride and satisfaction in the knowledge that my own venerable ancestor, my great-uncle, participated in the destruction of European jewery as a Hauptsturmfuhrer in the Romanian foreign volunteer element of the Waffen-SS and collaborated extensively with Einsatzkommando's on the Eastern Front. May my brothers in the Caliphate one day bring about the completion of our Fuhrer's Final Solution to the jewish problem. Inshallah und Heil Hitler.

ngl its kind of hilarious but not unsurprising that the holocaust being a meme is probably old news in the CIA, while normies will still persecute you for it. Do you think it will ever reach full meme status in idk, 120 years or so? When people will be able to look at it critically?
Will they just silently admit the real numbers, like they did with other shit the CIA casually admitted (think: McMartin tunnels).
well assuming that everyone gets aware then not only will the holocaust be seen as a goddamn fairy tale thats used to scare kids into acting good but jews will probably be deported back into israel and everything will return to normal again

I have studied the Holocaust and other genocidal acts extensively not because I have any interest in preventing them but rather because I have nothing but the highest respect for those who were able to so efficiently murder so many of their enemies and I would like to one day emulate their own glorious achievements vis-à-vis normies, faggots, women and all jews. I do not personally find the evidence against the Holocaust to be sufficiently compelling so that it nullifies or obviates all of the very tangible historical artifacts and tangible proofs which can be adduced to demonstrate that it did in fact transpire. Likewise, I feel tremendous pride and satisfaction in the knowledge that my own venerable ancestor, my great-uncle, participated in the destruction of European jewery as a Hauptsturmfuhrer in the Romanian foreign volunteer element of the Waffen-SS and collaborated extensively with Einsatzkommando's on the Eastern Front. May my brothers in the Caliphate one day bring about the completion of our Fuhrer's Final Solution to the jewish problem. Inshallah und Heil Hitler.
i studied the holocaust so we can do better next time

i studied the holocaust so we can do better next time
Exactly. It happed, I am proud that it happened but the soldiers of Allah and the Blessed Mujahedeen of Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad and the Caliphate shall combine forces against the eternal jew and will soon finish what our beloved Fuhrer started. Sieg Heil and Inshallah.

Exactly. It happed, I am proud that it happened but the soldiers of Allah and the Blessed Mujahedeen of Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad and the Caliphate shall combine forces against the eternal jew and will soon finish what our beloved Fuhrer started. Sieg Heil and Inshallah.
Comrade, your proposition is founded upon a compelling premise. It is imperative that we eliminate Israel in order to accomplish the goals of Hitler's project. The manifold egregious actions of the Israeli government serve as unequivocal evidence that the final resolution to the Jewish question must be pursued with unwavering resolve. It is indeed telling that the leftists who decry the suffering of the Palestinians do not challenge the authority of the Jews. If a Palestinian state were to exist, I believe these same individuals would loathe it and call for a feminist, LGBTQIA-ruled marionette government in its stead. To safeguard the future, it is necessary to obliterate the Jews and their agenda in a magnificent holy war. Allah is the only path to salvation. Allahu Akbar!

Comrade, your proposition is founded upon a compelling premise. It is imperative that we eliminate Israel in order to accomplish the goals of Hitler's project. The manifold egregious actions of the Israeli government serve as unequivocal evidence that the final resolution to the Jewish question must be pursued with unwavering resolve. It is indeed telling that the leftists who decry the suffering of the Palestinians do not challenge the authority of the Jews. If a Palestinian state were to exist, I believe these same individuals would loathe it and call for a feminist, LGBTQIA-ruled marionette government in its stead. To safeguard the future, it is necessary to obliterate the Jews and their agenda in a magnificent holy war. Allah is the only path to salvation. Allahu Akbar!
Absolutely my Brother in Islamic and Jihadist Arms. Truer words have rarely been spoken and I agree with everything you have stated. I would add that what makes the JewSA's support for the so-called state of israel even more conspicuously egregious is that our inestimable financial assistance which is used to subsidize their military misadventures in Gaza comes with literally no strings attached. If you study US foreign policy over the course of the last half century or so, you will see that every time the Congress authorizes aid for foreign military operations, it is categorically conditioned on the beneficiary state complying with both international laws as they govern military engagements as well as the laws of the US itself. Only the jews are exempted from this otherwise universally mandated caveat and their ghastly criminality in the Gaza is only a testament to their impudent and haughty jewish need to flaunt the rules and demonstrate their status as the chosen people of the world. Only the forces of Islam can bring the wrath and justice of Allah upon these vile infidels and annihilate their invidious presence from Dar al Islam. Inshallah.

Meanwhile, you have cucked countries like Germany and Canada who make holocaust denial a crime. :feelsclown:

Meanwhile, you have cucked countries like Germany and Canada who make holocaust denial a crime. :feelsclown:
why normniggers cry at holocaust denial, they dick suck jews so much shouldn't they be relieved that 6 million didn't die?

Absolutely my Brother in Islamic and Jihadist Arms. Truer words have rarely been spoken and I agree with everything you have stated. I would add that what makes the JewSA's support for the so-called state of israel even more conspicuously egregious is that our inestimable financial assistance which is used to subsidize their military misadventures in Gaza comes with literally no strings attached. If you study US foreign policy over the course of the last half century or so, you will see that every time the Congress authorizes aid for foreign military operations, it is categorically conditioned on the beneficiary state complying with both international laws as they govern military engagements as well as the laws of the US itself. Only the jews are exempted from this otherwise universally mandated caveat and their ghastly criminality in the Gaza is only a testament to their impudent and haughty jewish need to flaunt the rules and demonstrate their status as the chosen people of the world. Only the forces of Islam can bring the wrath and justice of Allah upon these vile infidels and annihilate their invidious presence from Dar al Islam. Inshallah.
My dear compatriot, your perspective on the Israeli predicament is remarkably astute and crystal clear, an assessment that has been endorsed by my fellow brocels. It is also evident that the Western powers, unabashedly and unapologetically, turn a blind eye to the issues plaguing Israel, choosing instead to shield it from any form of criticism. The political persecution and harassment faced by politicians like Jeremy Corbyn, who was censured and sabotaged by both sides for daring to criticise Israel, is a testament to the overwhelming influence wielded by the Jews across the political spectrum. However, despite this stranglehold, Allah will ultimately triumph over their nefarious machinations, and the Jewish people shall face another Shoa. Allahu Akbar!

Yes. And slavery in the USA was made up for soyciety to sympathize with niggers. Black slavery was more of a full employment program than really slavery.

The only way one can sympathize with Jewish rats is through brainwashing from christcuck religion, government censorship and mainstream media pandering.

Jews are the worst.
IMG 1647