Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Church Deacon used scripture to tell me it's over

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

Copyrighted. ✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
right as I was about to leave the sanctuary after eating the feast prepared for me, blood. :cryfeels:
the services were a little bit extended today because of Easter which meant we had our feast in honor of Jesus n stuff, mang.
During the feast, it was outside so we had those plastic tables set up to eat at.
I had quickly got my cheeseburger, chips, fried chicken, and toasted bread because everyone else was talkin n stuff like normies usually do
I sat at the end of the last table in order to avoid awkwardness of randomly sitting in with Christmaxxing Chad's family, blood, but this would catch the eyes of one of the church deacons :feelsree::feelsree:
He came over and approached me and I awkwardly stood up because I didn't want him to speak to me while I was sitting
anyways, he asks me the usual conversation fillers, about the word, how I feel, and ministry, and the topic of his marriage came up and I made the typical it's over joke "oh I can't relate hahaha..."

Further on to summarize the conversation he quickly lectured me on how it may not be in God's plan for me to be chad n that I should focus on he wants typical stuff I've heard before in church and then backed it by the scripture, "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD." Isaiah 55:8 KJV, him citing this felt like a criminal getting his life sentence, the final nail in the coffin, i felt so low, mang.
sucker had his bible on him so he quickly referenced it, but this is brutal proof to me that it is really over, the Deacon could see that it was over for my face, race, non-nt and tried to put to me in Biblical terms, freaking brutal, blood. :fuk::feelsbadman::cryfeels:

it's super over for my nigger self JFL...

why even go to church

feels brutal fren

we dont need any more of this cringe now that his faggot ass is banished, please
Coronados de gloria vivamos!
the only difference is that he "ascended" with jenny and I can't even talk to a jenny jfl

it's over

Coronados de gloria vivamos!
the only difference is that he "ascended" with jenny and I can't even talk to a jenny jfl

it's over
Over.

Cope in peace, bro.

May God be merciful and offer His good battles for you to fight and cope in peace.

right as I was about to leave the sanctuary after eating the feast prepared for me, blood. :cryfeels:
the services were a little bit extended today because of Easter which meant we had our feast in honor of Jesus n stuff, mang.
During the feast, it was outside so we had those plastic tables set up to eat at.
I had quickly got my cheeseburger, chips, fried chicken, and toasted bread because everyone else was talkin n stuff like normies usually do
I sat at the end of the last table in order to avoid awkwardness of randomly sitting in with Christmaxxing Chad's family, blood, but this would catch the eyes of one of the church deacons :feelsree::feelsree:
He came over and approached me and I awkwardly stood up because I didn't want him to speak to me while I was sitting
anyways, he asks me the usual conversation fillers, about the word, how I feel, and ministry, and the topic of his marriage came up and I made the typical it's over joke "oh I can't relate hahaha..."

Further on to summarize the conversation he quickly lectured me on how it may not be in God's plan for me to be chad n that I should focus on he wants typical stuff I've heard before in church and then backed it by the scripture, "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD." Isaiah 55:8 KJV, him citing this felt like a criminal getting his life sentence, the final nail in the coffin, i felt so low, mang.
sucker had his bible on him so he quickly referenced it, but this is brutal proof to me that it is really over, the Deacon could see that it was over for my face, race, non-nt and tried to put to me in Biblical terms, freaking brutal, blood. :fuk::feelsbadman::cryfeels:

it's super over for my nigger self JFL...
Dang .that is messed up but atleast he was honest .my church brothers and sisters lie to my face

What if the lord made you to do jihad for him?