Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Chudur Budur's dogpill featured in a female article

>Femoid
Giphy

JBD strikes again

Brutal dogpill tbg

"With a female whistleblower on their side, an army of sex starved Redditors is seeking to expose a horrific plot against their chances with women"

Foids playing life on outlast mode ....

didn’t know femoid.com was a thing

Cool , dogpill brutal

JFL @ seething roasties.

I don't understand why they get triggered so much when we talk about the dogpill. According to them, it's some sick joke right? If someone says "chudur-budur drinks his own piss every morning", am I supposed to get triggered by it? Of course not. I know it's some fucking joke! I would rather laugh at it.

Well, then what makes them so defensive about it? Also why do they need to write an entire article to explain and justify it's a joke? At the end of the day it's some stupid joke right?

Or not?

giphy.gif

I created /r/TheDogPill, I triggered Brittani Venti, I'm so proud of myself.

@chudur-budur you're making a name for all currycels!!

JFL @ seething roasties.

I don't understand why they get triggered so much when we talk about the dogpill. According to them, it's some sick joke right? If someone says "chudur-budur drinks his own piss every morning", am I supposed to get triggered by it? Of course not. I know it's some fucking joke! I would rather laugh at it.

Well, then what makes them so defensive about it? Also why do they need to write an entire article to explain and justify it's a joke? At the end of the day it's some stupid joke right?

Or not?

giphy.gif
It's a joke to us, but for them their secrets are being exposed. They are being shamed (rightfully) for their bestiality, so they lash out to deflect.

The dog pill is brutal

I thought this was a joke site at first, but it seems to be some sort of millennial Cosmo. Also the person who wrote this is that frog eyed Venti bitch!. Moreover, the dogpill is legit and they are just coping.

JFL @ seething roasties.

Or not?

giphy.gif
Foid who wrote the article even calls herself a “dog lover”
11CD2330 75BE 4ECB 96C3 A98E894ED78B

bug eyed mutt girl writes gay article, news at 11. bitch invades he will not divide us livestreams with 4channers and somehow gets asked to write articles. fuck this gay earf.

Wtf? Even whang mentioned the power of dogpill
@chudur-budur you are a fucking legend!

dogs have a better personality than me