Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chucked a volleyball at my school’s resident Chad during PE

BKFL

BKFL

Banned
-
In gym class at school, in our volleyball unit. My team is getting utterly fucked by the one team with the Chad, Chadlite and a bunch of normies/soyboys. (All the Chads and chadlites always get in one team and win everything at every sport. It’s infuriating.)

After we fucked up and hit the ball across the room, with about 10 seconds left on the clock, I ran across the room, grabbed the ball, and chucked at at the annoying Chad. He just laughed it off but it felt great. Just wish it was something harder than a volleyball.

He was terrified. Chads are scared of incels

Try chucking a basketball at the face of some bitch who's always bothering you

Ogrecels unite.

Do they get you to line up whilst the chad captains pick their teams?
Nah, my old school was like that but now we just get in our own teams. More often than not I end up having to be assigned one.

I’m not one to endorse or take part in violence, and do be honest that’s about as far as I’ll go. Don’t want to get put on a (((watch list))) or anything like that. But I do like the thought.

I’m not one to endorse or take part in violence, and do be honest that’s about as far as I’ll go. Don’t want to get put on a (((watch list))) or anything like that. But I do like the thought.
I understand. I got excited for a moment. I wouldn't do it either. I'll chicken out anyway lol