Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chubby granny literally smvmogs chadlites

• Thread starter Deleted member 35245
  • Start date
Deleted member 35245

Deleted member 35245

I CÄN'T KREMPI
-
This video will probably get deleted soon...

View: https://youtu.be/dv3oO0_OFJc

Absolutely brutal. Jfl @ anybody on this forum who is still trying to ascend in 2021 :society:
"How can you cope?" - Saint Hamudi

:lul::lul: wtf are those dudes on

Just imagine how many messages the average hole receives on tinder

Its so fucking comical. What am I supposed to do as a repulsive tiny subhuman with a very small penis and zero dimorphism? I have no hope of ever having a sex life.

One extra strong rope please :feelsrope:

They're mostly white. Interesting :feelshmm:

Screenshot 20210824 2016062

Tindercels, does that mean that she has over 99+ superlikes?

I knew it was bad but this is unbelievable, im seeing it and i dont trust my eyes. And here we are calling each other fakecels while literal chads want to screw their grandma.

Just imagine how many messages the average hole receives on tinder
I once made a fake foid profile on Tinder and it was just ridiculous how many matches I got and how much bullshit these men were willing to tolerate before they unmatched.

I also made a fake Chad profile which while also fun wasn't quite the same. Most foids would just stop responding if I said some weird shit.

Just 99+ likes that she hasnt seen yet which she could check with tinder gold. I think.
What's the difference between a like and a match? Matches are theoretically irrelevant because most normies who use tinder swipe right without looking at the profile

What's the difference between a like and a match? Matches are theoretically irrelevant because most normies who use tinder swipe right without looking at the profile
match is a mutual like. likes shown there are just men that have already liked her profile but she hasnt yet seen them to like them back or not

I once made a fake foid profile on Tinder and it was just ridiculous how many matches I got and how much bullshit these men were willing to tolerate before they unmatched.

I also made a fake Chad profile which while also fun wasn't quite the same. Most foids would just stop responding if I said some weird shit.
Brutal. The average foid smvmogs every Chad on planet earth.
match is a mutual like. likes shown there are just men that have already liked her profile but she hasnt yet seen them to like them back or not
Ok, thanks. I never used tinder (for obvious reasons)

"Don't worry; she will definitely hit the wall once she is 110, and then you'll totally have the upper SMV hand. JOIN MY BOOTCAMP!" :redpill:

Daily reminder that women only "hit the wall" in their 60s or 70s, and actually not even then, while men hit the wall in our 30s.

Delusional PUA copers on rope-watch.

I refuse to accept it, I wouldn't even get hard at this mummy. Those men can't seriously all be degenerates who fuck old withered 70 yo hags. FAKE.

I'm honestly struggling to conprehens this rn, had to double check if I was having some fucked up nightmare when I saw the pics of the granny. The majority of those men were FUCKING 7/10 OR MORE...

How the fuck do you even stoop that low. I just truly can't understand how it got to this point boyos.

She looks like a fat man and 6'6 Chads from 999km away are begging to fuck her :worryfeels:
:lul::lul: wtf are those dudes on
Testosterone.

Ironically the more T you have the more willing you are to fuck uglier women. Chads have lower standards than incels.

She looks like a fat man and 6'6 Chads from 999km away are begging to fuck her :worryfeels:
Id say its a joke, but they are legit holding conversations, wasting their time on that.

Remember the pig woman experiment from almost a decade ago? Things are so much worse nowadays so this doesnt surprise me
Looking like half of those mf and deciding that i wanna fuck one of those :feelskek:

Id say its a joke, but they are legit holding conversations, wasting their time on that.

I don't think so. How do you explain this?
I'M NOT LISTENING :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Like seriously, I don't believe shit. I just can't imagine a man who finds these monstrosities genuinely attractive. A rare man can even get hard at dire sights like these.

View: https://youtu.be/TnlPtaPxXfc

Thread theme :society::society::society::society::society:

Testosterone.

Ironically the more T you have the more willing you are to fuck uglier women. Chads have lower standards than incels.

Testosterone.

Nah. I think that's because of hypergamy.

Hypergamy explains why women want high SMV men. But T explains why high SMV men are willing to fuck anything
I disagree with you on that one. "Men" are desperate enough (due to hypergamy) to message a 68yo on tinder because they have no other or very limited options. Sure, high T might be a factor but this grannyfish is the absolute bottom of the barrel. Most of these could do better, but it doesn't mean that they don't have to put in any effort whatsoever (I also did chadfish experiments), which is probably the main reason why they message her. Even chads get ghosted on a regular basis as soon as he says or does something, which displeases muh kween. Holes have the upper hand in the dating market and real abundance of attention unlike redpill copers who just have an abundance mindset (jfl). Additionally, whoremaxxing is demonized in this cucked and gynocentric soyciety and these guys unironically believe that fucking this abomination is more dignified and manly than fucking attractive whores. Imagine we lived in a society where whoremaxxing isn't stigmatized at all and whores are easily accessible and cheap: Do you really think that any of these guys would even consider messaging creatures like that? I don't think so. However, the reasons why we're witnessing this behavior nowadays are irrelevant because the results of this behavior are what's relevant to us. Like I said earlier in this thread, if this granny receives this much attention from clearly attractive guys, how do you think the inbox of an average looking hole looks like? How can men, such as ourselves, even compete with these guys for a chubby 68yo granny, let alone young, non-obese and slightly unattractive girls. It's so fucking over.

Last edited:
This is madness...

I disagree with you on that one. "Men" are desperate enough (due to hypergamy) to message a 68yo on tinder because they have no other or very limited options. Sure, high T might be a factor but this grannyfish is the absolute bottom of the barrel. Most of these could do better, but it doesn't mean that they don't have to put in any effort whatsoever (I also did chadfish experiments), which is probably the main reason why they message her. Even chads get ghosted on a regular basis as soon as he says or does something, which displeases muh kween. Holes have the upper hand in the dating market and real abundance of attention unlike redpill copers who just have an abundance mindset (jfl). Additionally, whoremaxxing is demonized in this cucked and gynocentric soyciety and these guys unironically believe that fucking this abomination is more dignified and manly than fucking attractive whores. Imagine we lived in a society where whoremaxxing isn't stigmatized at all and whores are easily accessible and cheap: Do you really think that any of these guys would even consider messaging creatures like that? I don't think so. However, the reasons why we're witnessing this behavior nowadays are irrelevant because the results of this behavior are what's relevant to us. Like I said earlier in this thread, if this granny receives this much attention from clearly attractive guys, how do you think the inbox of an average looking hole looks like? How can men, such as ourselves, even compete with these guys for a chubby 68yo granny, let alone young, non-obese and slightly unattractive girls. It's so fucking over.
You are contradicting yourself. I said these men want to fuck her because they have low standards (which is a high T characteristic) and you said its because they can't do better due to hypergamy. Then you said in this post that they can do better.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

WHAT A SICK JOKE THIS LIFE IS!! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You are contradicting yourself. I said these men want to fuck her because they have low standards (which is a high T characteristic) and you said its because they can't do better due to hypergamy. Then you said in this post that they can do better.
Read the post again. My main point was that they primarily messaged her because she is extremely low hanging fruit (or a potato jfl).
Most likely the guy doing the experiment is from a European country and therefore a mostly White area, genius.

Based on the information in the video it was conducted near Queensland, Australia.

They're mostly non-white. Interesting :feelshmm:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/P1Dv1WofD4gv/

Massive L for @ThoughtfulCel tbh

Last edited:
that is one of the most brutal things i have ever seen

It's chads that dumpster dive like this that are the major contributing factor to inceldom. Once an ugly woman has even had a ONS with a chad she believes she is entitled to having a relationship with one from that point on and that every guy less better looking is inferior and deserving of being made fun of.

JFL at the clowns saying we have high standards. :society:

"Just lower your standards bro":soy:

Meanwhile prime Chadrone's out here trying to live out their fetish fantasies.

not suicidefuel just jfl

See even chad is desperate :feelskek:

what is going on in society, it's unbelievable

guys are desperate for ANYTHING, how can grannies be pulling chadlites.

inceldom is the future for men.

6'6 and has to message a granny, am I seeing this right?