Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chronic pain patients: Why do you think you're entitled to opioids?

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
There are at least two chronic pain patient regular users of a certain place on a certain website, and this place obsesses over incels. I'm sure you all know this place I'm referring to. Rhymes with Shmincel Shmear.

These people insist that the government and doctors owe them opioids, because they just can't live without them.

Well I've got news for you, sweeties. You're not entitled to them.

You're not entitled to a pain-free life.

You see, we incels have chronic pain, too. It's called, "mental pain." The mental pain of no women wanting to have sex with us. Chronic inceldom. Chronic, intractable sexlessness.

Who are you to say that your pain is somehow worse than ours?

Your pain won't kill you. Plenty of people live with pain. You don't need to be pain-free to survive the same way you need food, water, air, etc. And if you choose to rope, then you only have yourselves to blame. Just like incels who kill themselves over intractable loneliness.

Nobody owes you opioids, sweeties.

Non-doctors. *clap* Can't. *clap* Consent. *clap* To. *clap* Prescriptions *clap*

Not to mention, your problems are all based on your personalities, anyway. You blame incels for your problems, because you think the betabuxxing doctors represent all ugly men. You generalize men because these men rejected your demands for opioid prescriptions. Oh, and men in your life didn't simp enough, and one of you is divorced with three kids.

Have you tried talk therapy? Remember, it's all in your head. Just as the blackpill is all in our head, the pain you feel is psychosomatic. You should go to a therapist so that you can realize that the pain you feel exists merely as an object of imagery to distract you from the real gap between us—and that's bars and delivery...I mean, personaliteehee.

High IQ respone to the ITcucks who make fun of us by saying "you don't need sex to survive like food bro!!! :feels::feels::feels:"

i just wanted to be loved...

Thank you for writing this. Your actual content (drama and lolcows) being surrounded by paragraphs and paragraphs of worthless references to what random dudes said on reddit is the epitome of inceldom discussion. The entire post could've been one or two sentences, but instead we got this beautiful example of why nobody likes autists.

Thank you for writing this. Your actual content (drama and lolcows) being surrounded by paragraphs and paragraphs of worthless references to what random dudes said on reddit is the epitome of inceldom discussion. The entire post could've been one or two sentences, but instead we got this beautiful example of why nobody likes autists.

Oh yes, what we need is more retarded threads about not brushing your teeth, which are probably started by actual IncelTear infiltrators.

Your entire response could have been summarized as, "I don't understand how writing works."