Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Chronic depression is unavoidable for most of us

W

wastedTime

Officer
★★★
Depression is caused by these factors:
  1. no money
  2. no gf
  3. no socializing
  4. regret and other philosophical shit
these conditions cause depression, the more of them, and the longer, then the bigger negative effects on our body and mind
Very obvious, yet youre not aware of it until youre deep in it

few notes:
  1. computers/net additionally make us more depressed because they offer short term pleasure and stop us from trying to find gf, friends or job
  2. diet, vitamins, gym, self improvement etc DOES VERY LITTLE TO OUR MOOD unless you reach above factors (money or gf or friends)
  3. not having money is the cause of depression, but working is even more depressing, so this one is impossible to fix for most of us
  4. friends will betray u over and over either for some girl or to appear better at ur expense. while everyone needs socializing, normies manage to get something out of it. party butterflies get the most from socializing. and then there are outcasts like us, who need to socialize, but only regret it later, as we do not do this as well as normies, and thus we are not rewarded as well as normies
  5. dont let me get started on gf. if youre older its impossible to get gf when youre broke and living with parents. so you have to work and even then your chances are abysmal because you dont know anyone who could introduce u to grils

At this point i feel like a robot.
forgot how to socialize, chronically anhedonic and depressed
ive been a neet for years
the way i treat people, is oblivious and straight forward
i never try to get to know them cus effort and i feel like 60yo guy who cant spend any more effort

most of us here are in deep shit, cause no friends no gf and no money
we are not naturals, and any attempt at getting any of the above will result in lot of effort
(normies dont feel that much effort then they work, socialize or date)
in fact, if you are like me then you know you need to socialize, but at the same time its so pointless and seems like a terrible decision overall

best cure for depression is masturbation

as an incel you might get a friend by hobbymaxxing(online gaming,music etc etc) and a few other stuff,but yeah. i have been depressed for who knows how long,and i have no idea how to get energy to do anything that i think might get me out of this situation. the only times i do something,is when i discover something or interact with someone,that leads me to think i actually have a chance. but those natural events happen very rarely for an incel so yeah.

still i hope i can finish a script for a vn this year and actually start producing(weird how i have the samples and a few ideas,but never bother to put it into the mpc or any daw). also i am planning to move backhome,where more natural events like the ones described above can happen. backhome everyone is way way uglier then london,thus making me a normie over there.plus if everything goes well,i will have an entire place for me where i can write my stuff and produce in absolute tranquility.

honestly it would be cool if us incels would create groups for hobbies and stuff.Everything from producing art/music/comics/etc to moneymaxxing and languagelearning. could help us depressed cels actually do something.

as an incel you might get a friend by hobbymaxxing(online gaming,music etc etc)
people with my hobbies are more rare than left-handed albino niggers :feelskek:
still i hope i can finish a script for a vn this year and actually start producing(weird how i have the samples and a few ideas,but never bother to put it into the mpc or any daw). also i am planning to move backhome,where more natural events like the ones described above can happen. backhome everyone is way way uglier then london,thus making me a normie over there.plus if everything goes well,i will have an entire place for me where i can write my stuff and produce in absolute tranquility.
shouldnt you start from creating a light novel (text) and then base visual novel (game) on it? i dont know though
ironically i also work on games in my free time and all my first projects sucked on many levels
so you may want to finish it asap then start over and make it better

Yes, there isn’t a damn day that goes by where I don’t think about killing myself. :feelsrope:

people with my hobbies are more rare than left-handed albino niggers :feelskek:

shouldnt you start from creating a light novel (text) and then base visual novel (game) on it? i dont know though
ironically i also work on games in my free time and all my first projects sucked on many levels
so you may want to finish it asap then start over and make it better
neh.visual novels and lns are inherently different so there is no need for that.i have done so many projects that i have lost count at this point. i have this decent idea and the way it would be written seems to fit me,so let's see if i can finish it.

I can totally relate with you. People are telling me that I need to socialize more but I really don't want to do that because it's draining my energy and I'm not interested to go out and see or meet people. And yeah also depressed, no money, no Job, no gf.

-30% stats debuff at all times

Yeah, for me the biggest thing is the constant loneliness, and all the thoughts that come with that, racing through my head all the time.

best cure for depression is masturbation
2858416D 2148 434A 9F20 522BC9231CA0

bullshit

abstaining is cope
If you ever masturbated, you will never become a wizard.

The path of wizardhood is to never engage in any sexual gratification.

If you ever masturbated, you will never become a wizard.

The path of wizardhood is to never engage in any sexual gratification.
no Im not castratemaxxing thats cucked

The only cure for depression is the rope.

For men, spot on for the first 3. For the fourth one, I have no damn regrets, the past is what it is and I just have to learn from it and share with others on what to do and not to do.

And to add:

1. The issue of no money are on a lot of dude's minds. There are different levels to being broke for dudes at different ages. But where it really hits is when you are barely scraping by with no savings and/or negative net worth (debt). Bordering on homelessness. If this applies to you than this first one is checked.

2. No GF. For ricecels like me, that was my whole life. So the episodes of deep depression only comes periodically in certain seasons, days, or moments. Other than that, the depression is just steady. A quiet downer most of the time. If this applies to you, this second one is checked.

3. No socializing. Its not socializing in itself. Its not having any close friends. You can socialize all you want with acquaintances, co-workers, or strangers and it doesn't mean shit at the end of the day. You can only fix this if you try to get closer to some dude that has more in common with you (no homo). But chances are, by now, if you have no close friends, you were a loser nobody all along to begin with anyways. If this all applies to you, then youre a sad depressed loser.

If all of these apply to you and you are not depressed, you are either on drugs or have some next level coping going on either in your head or whatever coping activities you are doing. Or you feel uplifted because you feel that ascension is nearing.

For foids, depression comes when they have no love and stability because of lack of chads or not enough beta orbiter simps to give them validity (free money and endless attention/compliments)

Last edited:
Depression is caused by these factors:
  1. no money
  2. no gf
  3. no socializing
  4. regret and other philosophical shit
these conditions cause depression, the more of them, and the longer, then the bigger negative effects on our body and mind
Very obvious, yet youre not aware of it until youre deep in it

few notes:
  1. computers/net additionally make us more depressed because they offer short term pleasure and stop us from trying to find gf, friends or job
  2. diet, vitamins, gym, self improvement etc DOES VERY LITTLE TO OUR MOOD unless you reach above factors (money or gf or friends)
  3. not having money is the cause of depression, but working is even more depressing, so this one is impossible to fix for most of us
  4. friends will betray u over and over either for some girl or to appear better at ur expense. while everyone needs socializing, normies manage to get something out of it. party butterflies get the most from socializing. and then there are outcasts like us, who need to socialize, but only regret it later, as we do not do this as well as normies, and thus we are not rewarded as well as normies
  5. dont let me get started on gf. if youre older its impossible to get gf when youre broke and living with parents. so you have to work and even then your chances are abysmal because you dont know anyone who could introduce u to grils

At this point i feel like a robot.
forgot how to socialize, chronically anhedonic and depressed
ive been a neet for years
the way i treat people, is oblivious and straight forward
i never try to get to know them cus effort and i feel like 60yo guy who cant spend any more effort

most of us here are in deep shit, cause no friends no gf and no money
we are not naturals, and any attempt at getting any of the above will result in lot of effort
(normies dont feel that much effort then they work, socialize or date)
in fact, if you are like me then you know you need to socialize, but at the same time its so pointless and seems like a terrible decision overall
Yep

I check out all 4. All due to being born slightly deformed in the face. There's nothing I could do. I never stood a chance. Seriously.

Btw you're speaking for the few truecels on here. Lots of borderline normies and youngcels on here that will get out of their funk sooner or later. You described the life of a lifelong trucel

I have a job and I'm still depressed. Not rich either tho. No gf, few friends and spend my days mostly wanking. Only thing that makes me feel somewhat happy.

Yeah it can be brutal dealing with depression often... I just try to keep my mind occupied with several copes and take it one day at a time

I think it would be very unusual for a true incel to not be depressed.

depression is just chemical mbalances goyim
come get your pills goyim

only cure for true depression is a bullet innthe brain stem