Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Christopher Knight is a true legend

• Thread starter Deleted member 33216
  • Start date
Deleted member 33216

Deleted member 33216

Every cope has an end
-
As the title says. Christoper knight is a man from Maine who lived in the woods for 27 years with no human contact. As means to make money he used to rob normies who live in the nearby village. Basically, a friendlier version of the Unabomber who robs people instead of bombing them.

He simply left everything behind and decided to be a hermit (probably due to bullying, mistreatment, and inceldom).

"During his seclusion, Knight lived within a mile of summer cabins in a crude camp he built in a well-drained woodland obscured within a cluster of glacial erratic boulders.[2] Having entered the woods with almost no possessions, he set up a camp composed entirely of items stolen from nearby cabins and camps. He survived by committing approximately 1,000 burglaries against houses in the area, at a rate of approximately 40 per year, to be able to survive during the harsh winters of Maine."

And as you probably already guessed; he was an ugly dude. But he didn't conform to the system, he stole from it. This guy is, at least in my opinion, based asf. He realized that ugly guys don't get far in life at the age of 20. So he decided to leave society and go live in the woods under harsh conditions (-25 degrees and 70 inches of snow) rather than to deal with normies.

Knight

We need a new system. A fair one where ugly men are not forced into isolation.

Last edited:
As the title says, Christoper knight, a man from Maine who lived in the woods for 27 years with no human contact. As means to make money he used to rob normies who live in the nearby village. Basically, a friendlier version of the Unabomber who robs people instead of bombing them.

He simply left everything behind and decided to be a hermit (probably due to bullying, mistreatment, and inceldom).

"During his seclusion, Knight lived within a mile of summer cabins in a crude camp he built in a well-drained woodland obscured within a cluster of glacial erratic boulders.[2] Having entered the woods with almost no possessions, he set up a camp composed entirely of items stolen from nearby cabins and camps. He survived by committing approximately 1,000 burglaries against houses in the area, at a rate of approximately 40 per year, to be able to survive during the harsh winters of Maine."

And as you probably already guessed; he was an ugly dude. But he didn't conform to the system, he stole from it. This guys is, in my opinion, based asf. He realized that ugly guys don't get far in life at the age of 20. So he decided to leave society and go live in the woods, under harsh conditions (-25 degrees and 70 inches of snow).

View attachment 420574

We need a new system. A fair one where ugly men are not forced into isolation.
Robbing people is not based, nor is it stealing from the system.

20200525 023017

saw the new @Grotesque video

even if they bully and hate you?

And in a way, it is. You're not putting anything into the system. You're only taking out of it.
Im sure those 1000 cases of him stealing aren't all from people who bullied him.

If you want to take from the system, do it directly. Robbing people who spend hours slaving away in the system is not based.

If you want to take from the system, do it directly.
How would one go about doing that? I think being a NEET is one way, but are there others?

Robbing people who spend hours slaving away in the system is not based.
Idk, I have 0 empathy for normies. I don't feel sorry for them.

Im sure those 1000 cases of him stealing aren't all from people who bullied him
Of course not. It'd be absurd to assume so. But I think he was mad at society in general, so it didn't matter to him where he got the money the form.

How would one go about doing that? I think being a NEET is one way, but are there others?
Rob banks, learn how to hack and steal company information, then sell it or just black mail them (see the their CDProject red incident), Siphon money from the state by being a NEET, steal from government buildings.

Admittedly there aren't a lot of ways, but i still don't believe stealing from people who have done nothing wrong and are only trying to exist in this shitty world is justifiable.

Dog eat dog eaten world. He was moving forward. God speed him. Don't listen to Zeke though he kinda bluepill.

Based for living away from the hamster wheel economy. Style points deducted for robbing people although normies are shit so eh.