Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Christmaxxing

realblackcel02

realblackcel02

Thug
Today i started my bible studies and read and took notes of genesis 1-2.3 of how god created the earth within 7 days
Stay with god niggas
Everybody have a blessed tueseday.

Wanna start an incel bible study group

51488 1

pray to free him

The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.” (Genesis 2:18)

:cryfeels:

I'm not an avid bible reader myself but it would be based to read it with someone else in my opinion
Yea true but i wouldn't have any knowledge or clues to talk with someone, it would just be lectures without any context for me

Good luck. I couldn't but maybe you can succeed in faithmaxxing

Think about it. God says it's not good for the man (Adam) to be alone. And then goes on to make a woman for Adam.

In other words, man had to be with a woman because he wasn't designed to live alone.

And yet, there are people who casually suggest "just focus on your hobbies" or "just take a walk in nature" like as if those are substitutes for female companionship.

Last edited:
Okay retardbrainwashedcel imagine spending hours, days, weeks, years, even decades trying to interpret an unintelligible book written 2000 years ago when all you have to do is eat me to have every fundamental truth revealed to you

God can kiss my ass. If he exists then why would I be grateful to him for giving me subhuman genes?

Whatever gets you coping I guess.

Think about it. God says it's not good for the man (Adam) to be alone. And then goes on to make a woman for Adam.

In other words, man had to be with a woman because he wasn't designed to live alone.

And yet, there are people who casually suggest "just focus on your hobbies" or "just take a walk in nature" like as if those are substitutes for female companionship.
Bluepilled cope