Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Christmaxx'd prayers for Incels

• Thread starter fakechadtullycel68
  • Start date
fakechadtullycel68

fakechadtullycel68

Banned
-
*"Don’t worry about anything, but in everything, through prayer and petition with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus"

Philippians 4:6-7

“Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart."

Psalm 37:4

Please don't lose hope. God did not create us to live like this.

How's this:

But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

1 Timothy 2:12

How's this:

But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

1 Timothy 2:12

And the demons of the world made sure every grade school teacher was some old ugly feminist hag that taught the girls to hate the boys so those girls can grow up to be the same feminist hag.

Its very correct

grade school teacher was some old ugly feminist hag that taught the girls to hate the boys so those girls can grow up to be the same feminist hag.
Here in Asia, at least in my personal experience, I was ruled over by middle aged roasties that would berate me over the smallest things.

Heath ledger and here we cope

Here in Asia, at least in my personal experience, I was ruled over by middle aged roasties that would berate me over the smallest things.

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

Ephesians 6:12

Yup.

Demonic cunt middle school teachers. Schools were prisons for kids

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

Ephesians 6:12
Not like it matters, you can't change the world.

Not like it matters, you can't change the world.
“And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God

Romans 12:2

Im either extraterrestrially giga coping for my shit life or I'm just a based side character of God

Ill let you know, im giving Christmaxxing 5 yrs and if I'm still f*cked ill find a nice ditch to dye in lol

Romans 12:2

Im either extraterrestrially giga coping for my shit life or I'm just a based side character of God

Ill let you know, im giving Christmaxxing 5 yrs and if I'm still f*cked ill find a nice ditch to dye in lol
good luck
jesus wink GIF