Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Christmas on incels.co

Mr.Sophistication

Mr.Sophistication

... who lives in a cave under the Appalachians
★★★★
I used to really like christmas until a couple of years ago, gradually waking up to the blackpill diminished my enjoyment a great deal though and for the last two to three years I hoped christmas wouldnt exist at all anymore. Always imagined myself being together with my gf as an adult, amidst my relatives, continuing the family spirit, but realizing that its fucking over soured me so much on this prospect, dont feel like theres anything to celebrate. The remains of my family are all old as fuck now or getting there, almost only talk about health issues, feels like Im surrounded by dying people, just wish I hadnt have to partake at all.

I really dread christmas coming around this year and since I feel at home here more than anywhere else, I thought we could have a christmas celebration ourselves, its the festival of coming together and caring for each other after all, could use that much more than a lot of other people out there even if nobody is doing it for us.

Difficult to pull off though, classic version of this would be doing a secret santa event, even with those IT faggots looming over us and being all giddy for doxx, could organise it through a mod and only have very limited information on where a parcel is to go, would be an incel who gets to have a christmas present anyway, thats all that counts regardless of knowing the guy. Never received a christmas present from anyone but my parents and more importantly never got the chance to make a present for someone else that I care about or at least sympathize with, wasnt even regarded as being enough human to do that.

Otherwise, organise a movie streaming on cytube, dont really know which movie is supposed to be shown since most are major suicidefuel but stuff like Black Christmas where a lot of normies get murdered might bring enjoyment. Also thought about organising an art commission of some sort that might include the forum spirit in a comfy and more lighthearted way, but no idea what that is even supposed to be.

All in all Id just really like to have something for ourselves for once, being able stick it to all the assholes out there who just want us to be miserable and are probably mighty content that those ebil inkwells get to feel completely alone on christmas. Also would give me and a lot others here something to look forward to, secret santa would let me be motivated to do something for a change, because its more than just kissing someones ass and doing his/her shit work for him/her.

Christmas = grade a suifuel

I refuse to acknowledge the existance of Christmass and New Year's Eve.
I do my best to stay home alone those days... like just any other day.

I used to really like christmas until a couple of years ago, gradually waking up to the blackpill diminished my enjoyment a great deal though and for the last two to three years I hoped christmas wouldnt exist at all anymore. Always imagined myself being together with my gf as an adult, amidst my relatives, continuing the family spirit, but realizing that its fucking over soured me so much on this prospect, dont feel like theres anything to celebrate. The remains of my family are all old as fuck now or getting there, almost only talk about health issues, feels like Im surrounded by dying people, just wish I hadnt have to partake at all.

I really dread christmas coming around this year and since I feel at home here more than anywhere else, I thought we could have a christmas celebration ourselves, its the festival of coming together and caring for each other after all, could use that much more than a lot of other people out there even if nobody is doing it for us.

Difficult to pull off though, classic version of this would be doing a secret santa event, even with those IT faggots looming over us and being all giddy for doxx, could organise it through a mod and only have very limited information on where a parcel is to go, would be an incel who gets to have a christmas present anyway, thats all that counts regardless of knowing the guy. Never received a christmas present from anyone but my parents and more importantly never got the chance to make a present for someone else that I care about or at least sympathize with, wasnt even regarded as being enough human to do that.

Otherwise, organise a movie streaming on cytube, dont really know which movie is supposed to be shown since most are major suicidefuel but stuff like Black Christmas where a lot of normies get murdered might bring enjoyment. Also thought about organising an art commission of some sort that might include the forum spirit in a comfy and more lighthearted way, but no idea what that is even supposed to be.

All in all Id just really like to have something for ourselves for once, being able stick it to all the assholes out there who just want us to be miserable and are probably mighty content that those ebil inkwells get to feel completely alone on christmas. Also would give me and a lot others here something to look forward to, secret santa would let me be motivated to do something for a change, because its more than just kissing someones ass and doing his/her shit work for him/her.
Many men are adding santa hats to their avatars. I can't see a secret santa gifting happening tbh, a movie stream sounds plausible though.

They need to bring back childermass

Some pretty good ideas, hopefully they can come to fruition

Incel secret santa = massive doxing