Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Christmas holiday period is here

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
So unless you are gigacoping and believe that only the 25of december is a suifuel day,we are officially at 'the most wonderful time of the year'.
What are we gonna witness is every single store/house decorated,normies having tons of fun and everyone being on a nice Christmas mood.its also the best time for couples,going out to a nice place for a hot chocolate,staying cozy inside your bed with your girl and having christmas gatherings with friends and family
Many of us here will spend it alone,ldaring and getting triggered when we witness something of the above,but hey guys i guess its our personalities tbh lets just love ourselves and we will have a wonderful christmas :):):)

I loved Christmas so much as a child. Adulthood and inceldom have ruined my favorite holiday.

I'm a male, I have no periods

Fuck Christmas fuck family fuck the world die slow

fuck, christmas is the worst time of the year. I hate going outside seeing all the couples kissing or going on fancy shopping trips. Have to stay inside to keep my sanity tbh tbh

Christmas is becoming worst each year. Everyone with their family that are closer and bigger than mine , Also partying with their group of friends and girlfriend while i'm rotting. But i'm grateful i still have a family

I like to buy crismass lights after its over. One day i might even string them up and use them!

It’s so fucking cold out I went out without bothering to wear socks today
Big mistake

How do you cope with this shit?

Summer is worst. At least on christmass you can receive a gift

Don't put that Christmas period cunt on my white couch!