Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Christmas Giveaway! £100 TOTAL of any voucher you want! [GTFIH] [STEAM VOUCHERS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
my nigga i posted this thread 5 seconds ago
21607.jpg

Awesome bro, I cannot imagine a foid doing a real giveaway.
Foids will giveaway their virginity for chad.

i want steam gift card tbh ngl ded srs
It'll mainly be steam but if someone would like it in another form that is easily purchasable (like amazon), then I'm willing to compromise.

Details coming soon.

Update at 00:00, Saturday 14 December 2019.
And ITcucks say inkwells are good for nothing scumbag misogynists - when was the last time you saw a giveaway on Cucktears?????

@2340922 you asked me to quote you.

Full details will be released at Midnight (UTC time -> Check OP).

I also give away my virginity (real foids only).

firstpagecels bestcels
+1

"Yo bro it would be cool if you could spare me some Steam cards brah, we cool right tiny guy? Haha!"

I really respect richcels like you :feelsautistic:

@2340922 you asked me to quote you.

Full details will be released at Midnight (UTC time -> Check OP).
:feelstrash: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
100 BUCKS WTH I WANT TO ENTER NOW
THATS MAKES MEEE WEEEEEEEET HOW TO ENTER COME ON GIVE ME MORE DETAILS

:feelstrash: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
100 BUCKS WTH I WANT TO ENTER NOW
THATS MAKES MEEE WEEEEEEEET HOW TO ENTER COME ON GIVE ME MORE DETAILS
Thinking of making it £50 + £25 + £25 to allow othercels a chance to win something as well tbh. Wouldn't be click bait though right? as it's still £100 total? :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

Also there might be a postmaxxing competition on New year's day....

I really respect richcels like you :feelsautistic:
I'm far from rich.

I live a basic life and don't really go out like normies dropping £100 every weekend.

Nice, hopefully won't be difficult to enter the competition.

Last edited:
Thinking of making it £50 + £25 + £25 to allow othercels a chance to win something as well tbh. Wouldn't be click bait though right? as it's still £100 total? :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

Also there might be a postmaxxing competition on New year's day....

I'm far from rich.

I live a basic life and don't really go out like normies dropping £100 every weekend.
postmaxxing thats not fair to greycel. and yes 50 25 25 is more fair because i would kill the cel who wins 100 :whatfeels:
i dunno u can
registter user name was making one and to get the winner he entered all names who entered and on live he spinner the weel or sometihng and bot picked the winner. i dunno u can make a thread who wants to enter or something
:feelstrash: incels arent much talented so drawing shit or poetry wont work i dunno

Dont give the money to @2340922 he is a cuck who will donate it to foids

how'd you get so rich buddy boyo?

how'd you get so rich buddy boyo?
I'm really not rich.

Put it this way, if I was to die tomorrow: what use would the money I have be just sat in my bank acc/savings?

Of course I'm not gonna just give everything away, but it's the least I could do.

I'll take a $5 gift card. Don't need anything else just want to be able to add friends :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Can graycels participate?

I never got anything for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.