Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Christmas Consooomer

nazianime

nazianime

Overlord
★★★★★
What consooomer stuff have you gotten yourself so far?

I received this cute pillow cover recently. It is soft and cute to hug at night. It is a good cope item, for a lonely night. It was worth the 50$. The best part there is always a cute JB waiting in my bed.

45704298 8BB6 43FA BB6A 62BD3485CDBF

I’ve gotten nothing yet, might buy one Steam game when Steam sale starts and that is all.

if i ever come to the point where i am thinking about ordering an anime pillow i would honestly just rope myself right there on the spot to save what's left of my dignity and honor

I'm gonna buy a game on the ps4 offers. Probably DMCV for 20 dollars and DS2 for 10 if thats still on sale

certainly not a bad idea. I only buy if theres something i want, dont care if its christmas or marmot day

is there a miss kobayashi one ? i can't find it. i mean miss kobayashi not the dragons.

I would have to look, is the character your avi? Then yea I think there might be a couple.

Nothing, I might get some money from my parents on Christmass day, I'll use it to pay debts

My family doesn't have a lot of money lately so probably nothing but i don't give a shit tbh

Im getting a new gaming headset

Christmas is a pagan innovation.