Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Christine Chubbuck is the closest thing I've seen to a female incel.

• Thread starter Deleted member 3725
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3725

Banned
-
Females cannot be incels. If they are celibate, they are often voluntarily celibate, excluding extreme outliers such as deformities (and even then...). With that said, Christine Chubbuck is the closest I've seen to one, at least in terms of struggling with relationships and bonding. It is also known that she died a virgin, at 29 years of age via a gunshot to the head during live news broadcast. This one confuses me a bit tbh. Was she too picky and holding out for the right one (aka Chad)? I wonder if it was the times back then. I cannot see how this woman would have any issues in todays dating market.

Chubbuck spoke to her family at length about her struggles with depression and suicidal tendencies, though she did not inform them of her specific intent beforehand. She had attempted to overdose on drugs in 1970 and frequently made reference to the event. She had also been seeing a psychiatrist up until several weeks before her death. Chubbuck's mother chose not to tell station management of her daughter's suicidal tendencies, because she feared Chubbuck would be fired as a result.[13]
Her focus on her lack of relationships is generally considered to be the driving force for her depression; her mother later summarized "her suicide was simply because her personal life was not enough." She lamented to co-workers that her 30th birthday was approaching and she was still a virgin who had never been on more than two dates with a man. Her brother Greg later recalled several times she had gone out with a man before moving to Sarasota, but agreed she had trouble connecting socially in the beach resort town.

Regarding inceldom:

1. The female equivalent of inceldom has nothing to do with sex.
2. The female equivalent of inceldom has to do with a lack of commitment from men they deem worthy.

too many words for my small incel brain

She's not even ugly from teh picture in the link? Like shes not pretty but she's not unapproachable / hard to look at.

as all of you should know, Hard to look at is literal, not a figure of speech.

Mentalcel at best. Volcel. But, kudos for that method of sui. That's how you get your statement across.

She doesn’t look ugly

she isnt ugly, all females are volcel

She was paid to be on television. She was far from incel.

FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL

Probably just too picky. Her story + suicide is interesting though. If the television program that includes her live suicide was available to watch today she'd probably be as infamous as Budd Dwyer.

Picky as fuck. Couldn't accept her looksmatch, and I wish we were able to see this cunt blow her brains on live TV. I can't believe it's never been shown...but probably because it's a woman. Of course we have a MAN blowing his brains out on live TV leaked everywhere. kek.

Would rather blow her brains out than settle for a sub8.

I'll say she was very pretty and most likely couldn't find a partner because of the standards she set for herself (she wouldn't have settled with incels like us based on looks, which I think is always defining in cases like this).

Christine probably saw the kind of guys her female friends were hooking up with and wanted the same. Similar to how some people on here are like who then cry about being incel because Stacy won't go out with them. I could be wrong about her of course, but this is how it commonly is.

Anyways it's still sad, rip.

>not posting her photo
Kys fam.

tbh i would a banged her I like milfs

I want to look at the video but they allegedly destroyed the tape, it's a shame.

Must have refused to settle with her looksmatch.
Females cannot be incel, as they always have a choice.

Must have refused to settle with her looksmatch.
Females cannot be incel, as they always have a choice.

female """inceldom""" = "I can't get the Chad I want!"

She wanted a chad like all the other women but the chads didn't want her. Even the cynic in me doesn't believe she was a Virgin as times were different then and it was easy to lie.

If you look it up she dated a few times before this. Still no such thing as femcels.