Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Christianity will die out in the west for two reasons.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
You can't scare people with hell and women are forced to go to church and to not slut around. Most men don't believe in God to begin with and you can't promise them a virgin wife like you could before. That's why churches accept sluts by the truckload, because without them they'd have no members outside of a bunch of old people with two years to go before dying.

I prayed for a girlfriend and never got one. Such bullshit.

the first couple sentences make it seem like you think that Christian foids who attend church are less slutty than other girls, which isn't true

Hitler was right about Christianity being a weak religion. There's a reason Jews destroy christianity through subversion, but only manage to destroy Islam through blatant war. One has a stronger backbone than the other.

He was also right about Jews and Muslims, too.

I prayed for a girlfriend and never got one. Such bullshit.
Except having a girlfriend is a sin.

The christianity you see in the media indeed will die out. It's the only religion the left will ever touch.
Not related to ID but oh well.

All religions are going to die except maybe islam because muslims actually indoctrinate foids and normies to not be degenerate.

Foids practice chadism from what i know

the first couple sentences make it seem like you think that Christian foids who attend church are less slutty than other girls, which isn't true

I agree.

The only way to have a virgin wife is to marry her before she can have sex. A woman can get wet years before her first period, at around 8, for example. The famous example of Aisha is completely possible and Mohammed only married old widows beside her, presumably to consolidate influece their first men had had.

There are examples of this on the dark web. Loli breeding managed to comment just above me which is fitting.

It’s over for them

I meant to say aren't.

Christianity is a joke.

Especially American evangelicalism. They're a bunch of gun-humping, immigrant-hating redneck wingnuts who can't wait to run over protestors with oversized pickup trucks. Very Christian of them. How the fuck do megachurch pastors even earn enough to fly in Gulfstreams and Learjets? Jesus fucking Christ they're stupid.

Hitler was right about Christianity being a weak religion. There's a reason Jews destroy christianity through subversion, but only manage to destroy Islam through blatant war. One has a stronger backbone than the other.

He was also right about Jews and Muslims, too.

Except having a girlfriend is a sin.

It will die because of poor leadership.
Honestly, who are the christian leaders of today?
The pope might be leader of the catholics, but not for the rest. He's a cuck.
The state and church don't work together anymore. The state has taken all control.
The state is actively working against christianity.
It's over.