Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Christianity & Sex in Heaven. We Men with Incel problems are the Reason Sex needs to Exist in Heaven

J

JeffDude

Banned
-
Unlike most Christians,
I'm of the opinion that
Sex & Lovemaking probably exists in Heaven, and in the New Earth
That Christians will indeed enjoy Sex After Death and in the World to Come.
I say this as an Evangelical Protestant Christian, I'm Not Mormon. Mormonism has a belief in Sex In Heaven. I was never into Mormonism/LDS .
After doing research, reading books and articles by Mainstream Christian Writers, (Non-Mormon) who explain why the Bible doesn't automatically rule out Sex after Death, why they believe Sexual Intercourse and Lovemaking exists in Heaven and the New Earth. Yes I know the Bible verse where Jesus says
"Neither marry nor are given in Marriage" but you have to look at the big picture, the whole Context of things in the Bible
I think we can all agree that in Heaven, and the New Earth, if
Sex does Exist, No Man will have Incel problems, that God will make us all "Normal" and no longer
Socially Awkward, inept, unattractive, or whatever prevents us from getting Sex in this Earthly Life. That no man will be lonely in Heaven, Unable to get Sex, Love or Companionship. I want to look like Tom Cruise in Heaven

Tbhngl you will probably be absolved of all carnal desires once you enter heaven, and will be able to experience a new kind of happiness that is inconceivable to a living human. Or you become one of the 72 virgins and get buttfucked by Abu Hajar daily.

This is just cope, all that exists is this life, and we missed out

>Religion
just no

I don’t think sex will even be on our radar in heaven. That is an earthly desire. Heaven has much better to offer than a fishy smelling hole.

Heaven is for chads bro

Tbhngl you will probably be absolved of all carnal desires once you enter heaven, and will be able to experience a new kind of happiness that is inconceivable to a living human.
Not Christian, but I’d imagine it’d go something like this

What if I'm right, even the late Billy Graham had an open mind about the possibility of Christians enjoying Sexual Intercourse in Heaven. In Heaven no one should be Starving for Sex, Love or Companionship

Religion is a scam

Unlike most Christians,
I'm of the opinion that
Sex & Lovemaking probably exists in Heaven, and in the New Earth
That Christians will indeed enjoy Sex After Death and in the World to Come.
I say this as an Evangelical Protestant Christian, I'm Not Mormon. Mormonism has a belief in Sex In Heaven. I was never into Mormonism/LDS .
After doing research, reading books and articles by Mainstream Christian Writers, (Non-Mormon) who explain why the Bible doesn't automatically rule out Sex after Death, why they believe Sexual Intercourse and Lovemaking exists in Heaven and the New Earth. Yes I know the Bible verse where Jesus says
"Neither marry nor are given in Marriage" but you have to look at the big picture, the whole Context of things in the Bible
I think we can all agree that in Heaven, and the New Earth, if
Sex does Exist, No Man will have Incel problems, that God will make us all "Normal" and no longer
Socially Awkward, inept, unattractive, or whatever prevents us from getting Sex in this Earthly Life. That no man will be lonely in Heaven, Unable to get Sex, Love or Companionship. I want to look like Tom Cruise in Heaven
Cope you will be celibacy for eternal in heaven.

Tbhngl you will probably be absolved of all carnal desires once you enter heaven, and will be able to experience a new kind of happiness that is inconceivable to a living human.

I don’t think sex will even be on our radar in heaven. That is an earthly desire. Heaven has much better to offer than a fishy smelling hole.

Heaven is for chads bro

What if I'm right, even the late Billy Graham had an open mind about the possibility of Christians enjoying Sexual Intercourse in Heaven. In Heaven no one should be Starving for Sex, Love or Companionship
Billy Graham is a fucking scammer. Pre-tribulation "everyone will be saved" stuff is a heresy.

Christianity says that heaven is incomprehensible pleasure all the time, that is way better than sex.

No offense to anyone,
But I think the things
"Better than Sex" in Heaven is lame, and a really bad argument against Sexual Intercourse in Heaven. The famous Christian Apologist
C.S. Lewis had wrote a famous analogy of a
Young boy with Chocolates , and the topic of Sex in Heaven. Do a Google search for this Analogy
While Sex is better than Chocolate, having Sex does Not render Chocolate irrelevant, people still have Sex and Eat Chocolate well into their Sex Lives, one does Not Negate another , some people probably have Sex and Eat Chocolate at the same time. So the famous C.S. Lewis Analogy is Flawed . Even if there are things "Better than Sex" in Heaven, it would Not make Sexual Intercourse and Lovemaking disappear forever

Plus Some Christian writers said Heaven and the New Earth is About Fulfillment of Desires, Not Frustation of Desires .
When I face rejection from women sometimes, because they are Married or have boyfriends, etc. As a way of Coping, I tell myself that when I ultimately pass away, God will make it so I can have those same women as Girlfriends in Heaven, as a Reward for me being a good kind generous Christian that helps others when I can . I want to look like Tom Cruise in Heaven, not be Awkward , be "Normal"

The late Anna Nicole Smith, anyone else want her in Heaven ? I'd share her with other Men, I'd let her go out with other Men in Heaven

Christianity is such cope. "It's OK if you are an incel on earth, you will definitely have sex in heaven, anyway fast and abstain right now like the poor incel you are" :feelskek:

Aakon , So we both agree that in Heaven and the New Earth, from a Christian Biblical Perspective, No one will have these horrible Incel problems. Since Incel problems make countless people Mentally and Physically Sick. Countless people are Suffering in Silence from these Incel problems. Suffering horribly
Since there are no STD's in Heaven. I'm willing to share my women with other Men, I'll let them go out with and have Sex with other Men,
As long as I get Sex, Love, Companionship, Relationships with Women when I ultimately pass away, why not share them with other Men. I wouldn't mind sharing my girlfriends with other Men in Heaven
I think that for Christians Heaven and the New Earth will be about Countless Many things, Not just Sex , but friendships, Fellowship with other Christians, Worship of God, Jesus, Etc .
I just hope people don't have to take dumps in Heaven and the New Earth, that would be Nasty

Cope. There is no heaven dumbass. When you die you lose consciousness

Islam with 72 virgins with tightest pussy and ass bathing in the river of wine enters the chat.

Religion is a cope to keep incels in line.
Don’t worry son about not getting pussy in this life, just put on a suicide vest and go boom you will have a gangbang in jannah.

christians worship jesus as if he is god. its a blasphemy religion. also "god" is whatever original source of shit is as there has to be some starting point somewhere far enough back. and i think that entity probably doesnt really give a fuck about our day to day shit or else he would change it when we asked him to.

so basically youre on youre own

How do you explain Near-Death Experiences ? And other Scientific Research that says Consciousness Survives Death, and the death of the human brain, see this famous website www.near-death.com