Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Christianity is not KIKEISH

TheonGrAYjoy

TheonGrAYjoy

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Judaism is.
stop fucking with Christianity.
It's obvious that the JewKikes would obviously deny Jesus because they want to be the hot shots and ruler.
Christ is King and Kikes are shit and didn't listen to God.
It's why they get mass punishment and roamed a desert for 40 fucking years like cucks.

the fucking Judaism cucks don't believe Jesus died on a Cross, athiest liberal FUCKS.

Jesus was a kike

Jesus was a kike
Jesus was not a Jew in the sense that you mean it. "Jew" in the Bible refers only to the land he lived in, Judea. At that time, there was no such word as "Jew" in the modern sense.

Christianity and Judaism are in cahoots. Zionism is a feature of Christianity, and what enables Israel to exist.

In chapter 29 the Book of Jeremiah says: 14. And I will be found by you, says the Lord, and I will return your captivity and gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you, says the Lord, and I will return you to the place whence I exiled you.