Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Christianity is not Anti-Sex, it's Actually the most Pro-Sex Religion There Is

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

To keep my post concise, I'll explain the logic in a few simple points.

- Christianity encourages monogamy and discourages hypergamy/polygamy
- Under monogamy, every man and woman have sex because each person finds a partner of the opposite sex, thus 100% of people are having se
- Under hypergamy, a few Chads are sleeping with all the women, leaving many men sexless... under hypergamy, the net aggregate amount of sex is LESSER than monogamy
- Since the sexual revolution, the average person has been having less sex, this is largely due to the extreme decline in the bottom 80% of men. Toilets and Chads have been having the same amount of sex, only difference is that all toilets have been having sex with Chad and vice versa

Embracing Christianity and enforcing monogamy is actually more PRO-SEX because the total sex will increase under said system. Total sex will DECREASE when you allow for "sexual liberation"

And because some people don't understand, Christianity doesn't condemn sexual desire. "Lust" does not mean sexual attraction, lust means unnatural, excessive, or sinful desire... such as homosexuality, ill-fitted fetishes, or cheating. As a Christian, I can state proudly and without repentance:

"I WANT TO HAVE A LOVING GIRLFRIEND AND FUCK HER BRAINS OUT" - TorturedSoul

"I WANT TO SHOVE MY MASSIVE DICK UP HER VAGINA AS SHE MOANS" - TorturedSoul

"I WANT TO CUM INSIDE A HOT WOMAN AS SHE MOANS FOR ME TO FILL HER UP" - TorturedSoul

None of those are sinful sentences, God would be proud that I want to follow his teachings of "Be Fruitful and Multiple". And no, saying "fuck" isn't a sin either, taking the lords name in vain does not refer to dirty words that didn't even exist at the time of the Bible, it refers to blasphemy, which is a different thing.

You are absolutely right. Christianity is a pro-incel religion

To keep my post concise, I'll explain the logic in a few simple points.

- Christianity encourages monogamy and discourages hypergamy/polygamy
- Under monogamy, every man and woman have sex because each person finds a partner of the opposite sex, thus 100% of people are having se
- Under hypergamy, a few Chads are sleeping with all the women, leaving many men sexless... under hypergamy, the net aggregate amount of sex is LESSER than monogamy
- Since the sexual revolution, the average person has been having less sex, this is largely due to the extreme decline in the bottom 80% of men. Toilets and Chads have been having the same amount of sex, only difference is that all toilets have been having sex with Chad and vice versa

Embracing Christianity and enforcing monogamy is actually more PRO-SEX because the total sex will increase under said system. Total sex will DECREASE when you allow for "sexual liberation"

And because some people don't understand, Christianity doesn't condemn sexual desire. "Lust" does not mean sexual attraction, lust means unnatural, excessive, or sinful desire... such as homosexuality, ill-fitted fetishes, or cheating. As a Christian, I can state proudly and without repentance:

"I WANT TO HAVE A LOVING GIRLFRIEND AND FUCK HER BRAINS OUT" - TorturedSoul

"I WANT TO SHOVE MY MASSIVE DICK UP HER VAGINA AS SHE MOANS" - TorturedSoul

"I WANT TO CUM INSIDE A HOT WOMAN AS SHE MOANS FOR ME TO FILL HER UP" - TorturedSoul

None of those are sinful sentences, God would be proud that I want to follow his teachings of "Be Fruitful and Multiple". And no, saying "fuck" isn't a sin either, taking the lords name in vain does not refer to dirty words that didn't even exist at the time of the Bible, it refers to blasphemy, which is a different thing.

marriage is sex so most any religion is pro-sex

The way I see it it's not about the ammount of sex but about the fruit

Ideally foid would only have one huge orgasm per pregnancy and would associate the feeling of intense pleasure with the child that was conceived that night in result creating a society where every foid loves her child

marriage is sex so most any religion is pro-sex

The way I see it it's not about the ammount of sex but about the fruit

Ideally foid would only have one huge orgasm per pregnancy and would associate the feeling of intense pleasure with the child that was conceived that night in result creating a society where every foid loves her child

Islam is not pro-sex, it encourages polygamy, which ensures 80% of men are incel.

"3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth."
1 Timothy 4 3.
This verse even attacks the soys. Everything about Christianity is anti-alitist propoganda. Having relatioship with God comes first, but having this relationship in wide society scale will enhance your chance at succeeding at everything else.