Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Christiancels, do you think Jesus will ever come back?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Not in my lifetime.

Not religious but...
Not in my lifetime.

Also tbh even if he did come back I still wouldn't be saved knowing all the fucked up shit I watch and think. I'll burn in hell with all the rest of the degenerates.

What do you mean? Of course he will. This is basic doctrine. Look no further that the Nicene Creed:

He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and his kingdom will have no end.

Will I see his return before I am laid into my temporary grave? I have my doubts. But like the story of the 10 virgins, I should always be prepared for his return, and I am. I am repentant and baptized in the Name. I am prepared for his arrival at any moment, which will be like a thief in the night.

Jesus will come back and we will rule with him as joint heirs, and inherit the earth.

As to when I can't say but I can't say it's a sure as his word.

Some argue that Jesus' second coming was Hitler.

In this generation? Hell no, he probably gave up on humanity at this point and is just watching everything fall apart.