Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Christian Right Leader Jerry Faldwell Jr Cucked By Pool Boy

I wish she would be sentenced to stoning

Funny how the guys condemning degeneracy sometimes turn out to be huge degenerates themselves.

Last edited:
I hate these pathetic cucks more than I hate their whore wives.

Who is Becki Tilley Falwell

Ugly roastie whore.

Last edited:
Could be worse. A lot of times these hardcore evangelical types get caught doing gay stuff, like with their dick in some male prostitute's mouth in a subway bathroom. Cuckolding seems mild by comparison. Funny how the guys condemning degeneracy sometimes turn out to be huge degenerates themselves.
I 100% thought this was going to be about a threesome. Being a cuck seems weirdly common nowadays :feelswhat:

This pervert now blame the pool boy for embarrassing his wife with blackmail. Why does he not admit responsibilty that it was him that allowed this adulterous actions to go for years after years, disgusting degenerates.

Cuckolding is definitely being normalized. Men are expected to loan their wives out to other men the same way they might loan out their power tools.

This is my hope, all blackcels should strive to gymmax and bullmax

Cuckolding is definitely being normalized.
Less people are getting married or getting into long term relationships so that at least puts some damper on the cuckholding trned.

Men are expect to loan their wives out to other men the same way they might loan out their power tools.
Fighting back or even scolding your wife is seen as butthurt beta bitch behavior so in that way yeah it's expected men are supposed to cede to their wife's wishes.

Honestly saw this coming.

Apparently this phenomenon is known as cuck voyeur fetish.

Cuckolding is definitely being normalized. Men are expected to loan their wives out to other men the same way they might loan out their power tools.
Another step to the normalization of hypergamy in the mainstream.

Just like the sudden support of trannies, the media and the owners of the world know the majority of guys aren't gonna be able to have a monogamous relationship so they are offering "options".

In five years or more cuckoldry gonna be the norm and every guy MUST agree with that, otherwise you are going to be a "toxic" male.

It's sad that men love women enough to still marry then on this day and age. They have so much to lose and so little to gain from marriage.

Sky daddy suckers are the worst and most degenerate filth you can ever come across on this planet.

man how many *famous*/*prominent* people this year have been found out to be cucks?

i wouldn't be if he fucked a few other women but still.This is fucking degenerate

Redpilled and tradcucks are going to finally stop coping soon.

Lmfao why would anyone be a tradcuck in 2020. Your wife/gf is guaranteed to have been with like 50 different Chads, imagine thinking you could compete with that :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Oh wait it was consensual LMFAO what the FUCK is wrong with men, anyone who doubts there's something in the water supply is retarded.
Another step to the normalization of hypergamy in the mainstream.

Just like the sudden support of trannies, the media and the owners of the world know the majority of guys aren't gonna be able to have a monogamous relationship so they are offering "options".

In five years or more cuckoldry gonna be the norm and every guy MUST agree with that, otherwise you are going to be a "toxic" male.
The sudden support of trannies as you put it was just bizarre. 10 years ago people just laughed at the thought, then in 2013 all these tumblr freaks came out of the woodwork and started preaching this shit, then they were everywhere, journalists unironically started saying shit like "cisgendered", at first a lot o normal people mocked this, fast forward a few years and the same normal people were pretending to support them, and now it's just straight up politically incorrect and potentially life ruining to say you don't believe a man who wears a wig and calls himself Jane is a woman. The other day I heard the word "nonbinary" said in complete seriousness on the national radio lmfao it's so over.

Last edited: