Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill CHRISTIAN religion made simple

ezio6

ezio6

Only 1% incel are blackpilled, extreme paretto
-
the true gospel is simple and easy. you trust jesus for salvation and were all will ascend in heaven. theres no way for a person to trust in jesus with all his heart and not see heaven. Doesnt matter if he/she/lgbtqia etc and still SIN!! GOD himself have saved us. why would you reject free entry to heaven?

inb4 dnrd

watch this if you want to know more :

View: https://youtu.be/Eof6PfEarA4

inb4 dnwatch
inb4boomer
inb4cope

Preach. Instead of being mad at God for saving sinners, get saved yourself, fellow sinner.

the idea of heaven is too abstract of a concept to make me give a fuck about christianity, so after this life i go somewhere else to exist eternally? would i be playing bridge with jesus all day or would it be an eternal stacey orgy? would jesus let me have an orgy in heaven?

the idea of heaven is too abstract of a concept to make me give a fuck about christianity, so after this life i go somewhere else to exist eternally? would i be playing bridge with jesus all day or would it be an eternal stacey orgy? would jesus let me have an orgy in heaven?

this is an unpardonable sin, repent and accept our lord.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
seeing "sin license" next to Hebrew made my day.

What exactly and precisely do you mean by trust in Jesus?

Christian religion made simps.

What exactly and precisely do you mean by trust in Jesus?
Jesus shed His innocent blood for us and rose from the dead on the third day. Believe and trust it and you're saved.

Christian religion made simps.
It was secularism and feminism infiltrated everywhere, including churches, that did. Read the bible, it's 100% patriarcal.

It was secularism and feminism infiltrated everywhere, including churches, that did. Read the bible, it's 100% patriarcal.

The "turn the other cheek" part was already there in the Bible

Jesus shed His innocent blood for us and rose from the dead on the third day. Believe and trust it and you're saved.

Powerful words, who can deny that.

I can't help but wonder though if there is a deeper meaning behind them. Hidden right there in full view.

I think almost everyone senses a mystery behind the New Testament, especially the Gospel of John.

The "turn the other cheek" part was already there in the Bible
In the Hebrew context of the time (Jesus's ministry was initially for Jews only, Matthew 15:24, Matthew 10:5), the type of slap they refer to in that passage is a slap of mockery and not a physical aggression with the intent of really hurting.

Jesus supposedly builds you your own mansion for going there so there’s that at least if nothing else.:feelsUgh::feelsclown:

Happy Steven Universe GIF by Cartoon Network

God in reality :fuk:

21 A.D. - You're born in sin, you're going to hell unless you submit and accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior
2021 A.D. - You're born unprotected against the virus, you're going to die unless you submit to the vaccine and accept Klaus Schwab as your lord and savior

the true gospel is simple and easy. you trust jesus for salvation and were all will ascend in heaven. theres no way for a person to trust in jesus with all his heart and not see heaven. Doesnt matter if he/she/lgbtqia etc and still SIN!! GOD himself have saved us. why would you reject free entry to heaven?

inb4 dnrd

watch this if you want to know more :

View: https://youtu.be/Eof6PfEarA4

inb4 dnwatch
inb4boomer
inb4cope

Rather be in hell with a bunch of degenerates than in heaven with a bunch of lgbtq faggots