Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Christian Posadism?

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★★
I was thinking about how Christian theocracy can be realistically obtained within the west. We have far past the deep end of rational and democratic means of establishing Christendom and so thought of some method that was not insurrectionary in the sense of "me and my comrades are gonna start a civil war until our political ideals are met" but rather, a system that would cause the current order to crumble. Christendom can be achieved by Nuclear warfare and annihilation. I say Posadism which is a form of communism that believes that true communism can only be achieved by nuclear holocaust and i simply added this idea to Christianity hence the name, Christian Posadism. (This all happens in my hoi4 btw)

Thoughts?
@Samurai
@comradespiderman29

Over

Last edited:
I was thinking about how Christian theocracy can be realistically obtained within the west. We have far past the deep end of rational and democratic means of establishing Christendom and so thought of some method that was not insurrectionary in the sense of "me and my comrades are gonna start a civil war until our political ideals are met" but rather, a system that would cause the current order to crumble. Christendom can be achieved by Nuclear warfare and annihilation. I say Posadism which is a form of communism that believes that true communism can only be achieved by nuclear holocaust and i simply added this idea to Christianity hence the name, Christian Posadism. (This all happens in my hoi4 btw)

Thoughts?
@Samurai
@comradespiderman29

View attachment 1198005
Civilisations rise and fall and we are seeing that with Europe right now. Many whites are waking up to the corrupt Jewish control, so maybe that will spawn something, or nothing at all.