Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Christian Logic

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Christians: everything that happens is God's plan

This means that 9/11 was gods plan, the Holocaust was gods plan, Alek Minassian murdering civilians was gods plan, children dying from terminal cancer was gods plan, innocent Incels committing suicide at a young age is God's plan, children being raped by old pastors was gods plan. This is not a humane god, this god is evil

This means that 9/11 was gods plan, the Holocaust was gods plan, Alek Minassian murdering civilians was gods plan, children dying from terminal cancer was gods plan, innocent Incels committing suicide at a young age is God's plan, children being raped by old pastors was gods plan. This is not a humane god, this god is evil
the book of revelation talks about this kind of thing

i hate talking to christcucks. I live in a village and every here and then some christian activists or whatever ring the doorbell and want to give me a free bible and talk me into believing in god and saying how jesus died for me and god loves me etc

i hate talking to christcucks. I live in a village and every here and then some christian activists or whatever ring the doorbell and want to give me a free bible and talk me into believing in god and saying how jesus died for me and god loves me etc
I want to tell them to go fuck off but that would be too rude

every 13 year old:

I want to tell them to go fuck off but that would be too rude
idc they can keep their beliefs to themselves and leave people the fuck alone

"Why God let evil happen?"

*cites only examples of humans doing acts against each other*

Cancer doesn't really apply but it is a natural reality. Either way it's based for weeding out normies.