Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Christian Bible: God created women for men, both genders are meant to be together.

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
"The purpose of God in the creation of woman was to provide man with a help meet. The language is unmistakable. “And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone. I will make for him a helper suited to him.” Woman was made to be man's helpmeet in Eden; that purpose survives the fall" - Christian Bible
Women would rather commit suicide than to be with an incel because they are selfish and only want to be in a relationship or marriage if it benefits them. Modern women are toxic, tbh.

The garden of eden provided lessons that have stayed til the very end.

the bible also makes all sorts of supernatural miraculous claims, like resurrecting the dead and causing frogs to fall down from the sky
these claims are justified by "just believe me, bro"
you cannot reasonably believe the bible in light of all the arguments against revelatory religions

i really hate people who just blindly assume the bible to be real because god is real

Yes but sadly that is not put in practice

the bible also makes all sorts of supernatural miraculous claims, like resurrecting the dead and causing frogs to fall down from the sky
you cannot reasonably believe the bible in light of all the arguments against revelatory religions

i really hate people who just blindly assume the bible to be real because god is real
I'm an atheist but I do agree that men and women are meant for each other

Religious extremists are so freaking annoying and my friend is one of them.

Those who believe in Gods true Messiah can live again forever in the garden of Eden!

Bible can suck my dick.

It’s just metaphorical. Adam = Atom and Eve = Electron, I guess. Them getting kicked out of Eden = the Big Bang and the creation of matter.

It’s just metaphorical. Adam = Atom and Eve = Electron, I guess. Them getting kicked out of Eden = the Big Bang and the creation of matter.
Adam came from adamah meaning soil ,which came from adom meaning red because the soil was red.
Eve came from the Hebrew Chavah which meant "experience"

I will support Christianity if It advocates for the abolishment of women's rights
No, it'd still treat them as humans and put them on a pedestal. What I wish for is never-ending suffering on foids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back