Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Christcucks can't be incels

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

There's no release, no redemption, it's over.
★★★★
and I still don't understand why they're allowed here when a core key that they can't and will never accept is that we were WRONGED when we were born, we did nothing prior to being born to justify god making us 2/10 manlets while making other babies born with the best possible genetics.
we never asked for "the hardest battles!" while Chad got everything since he was a kid as we suffered abuse.
and finally, one of the core principles in Christcuckery is "forgiveness", which means that any Chad who made your school life a living hell, fucked dozens and dozens of girls, went to countless parties and enjoyed the best years of his life can easily find a Stacy, get married, have kids and go to the church saying "HEY I FEEL SORRY FOR THE THINGS I DID BUT NOW I'LL LIVE A GOOD LIFE IN CHRIST!" and god is 100% forced to forgive him, all the wasted years of your life? MEANS SHIT, CHAD SAYS HE'S SORRY AND TRULY FEELS SORRY AND AFTER TASTING HEAVEN ON EARTH HE CAN ENJOY ETERNAL LIFE WITH HIS STACY WIFE AND KIDS
Why the fuck should I care if Chad's genuinely sorry? all the misery he caused us will not disappear, the trauma and pain they inflicted ruined our lives until we die, and YOU ARE FORCED TO ACCEPT HIS APOLOGIES OR YOU'LL HAVE HATE IN YOUR HEART AND YOU'LL GO TO HELL!
Christcuckery is like saying that you're an incel and being a feminist. you're supposed to be happy and say thanks for being wronged WHEN YOU WERE BORN
and that you should "TRUST THE PLAN!" and suffer for decades because god wanted you to, while others are enjoying their lives and will 100% go to heaven too for saying sorry and going to the church, after fucking and enjoying sex for 30 years or more, and you're supposed to be THANKFUL for this, fucking cuck

Last edited:
Religion is the opium of the people, it performs the same function as an antidepressant, forcing people to suffer and obey using the methods of carrot and stick (hell and heaven). If there were no religion and antidepressants, then a huge number of people would realize their existence is painful.

christcuckery is judaean slave morality

its flawed if there was a proof that i woulld get 72 virgins and chads and whores burn in hell i would sign up but yeah its just cope

just looking at this shit
Inceldom is just one of many diseases. Some people are born without limbs, If ur faith has stayed strong while witnessing others go through significant suffering and injustices it'd be hypocritical for u to let go of ur faith because you were delt a disease.
I wish life was less shit but u have to appreciate what you do have
what? I should appreciate that I was born a 2/10 manlet? as that's a fair and good thing? Christcuckery is 99% the same shit that you see posted by women on reddit
>YEAH YOURE A BROWN MANLET WITH AWFUL EYES HAIR NOSE JAW BUT YOU SHOULD APPRECIATE THAT YOU'RE ALIVE? LIFE IS WONDERFUL! OTHER'S WERE BORN WITHOUT LIMBS! SAY THANKS TO GOD!
Christcuckery at its finest

Religion is the opium of the people, it performs the same function as an antidepressant, forcing people to suffer and obey using the methods of carrot and stick (hell and heaven). If there were no religion and antidepressants, then a huge number of people would realize their existence is painful.

I wish i could be religious again. It was such a powerful cope. But after a while it gets hard to worship a god who has wronged you so many times and continues to wrong you. I dont doubt the existence of a god, but if there is one, we can verify that he definitely isnt loving

Uh of course they can be incels, if foids don't have sex with them?

Weird title but high IQ thread. My only friend is also a christcuck who is KHHV at 21 years old. He is so delusional, he thinks he will get a religious, virgin foid one day:lul:

water, but premium water nonetheless :feelsYall:

time for stupid niggers to not understand that all you need to be an incel is to be INVOLUNTARILY CELIBATE and that's literally it

@Mecoja thoughts?

and I still don't understand why they're allowed here when a core key that they can't and will never accept is that we were WRONGED when we were born, we did nothing prior to being born to justify god making us 2/10 manlets while making other babies born with the best possible genetics.
we never asked for "the hardest battles!" while Chad got everything since he was a kid as we suffered abuse.
and finally, one of the core principles in Christcuckery is "forgiveness", which means that any Chad who made your school life a living hell, fucked dozens and dozens of girls, went to countless parties and enjoyed the best years of his life can easily find a Stacy, get married, have kids and go to the church saying "HEY I FEEL SORRY FOR THE THINGS I DID BUT NOW I'LL LIVE A GOOD LIFE IN CHRIST!" and god is 100% forced to forgive him, all the wasted years of your life? MEANS SHIT, CHAD SAYS HE'S SORRY AND TRULY FEELS SORRY AND AFTER TASTING HEAVEN ON EARTH HE CAN ENJOY ETERNAL LIFE WITH HIS STACY WIFE AND KIDS
Why the fuck should I care if Chad's genuinely sorry? all the misery he caused us will not disappear, the trauma and pain they inflicted ruined our lives until we die, and YOU ARE FORCED TO ACCEPT HIS APOLOGIES OR YOU'LL HAVE HATE IN YOUR HEART AND YOU'LL GO TO HELL!
Christcuckery is like saying that you're an incel and being a feminist. you're supposed to be happy and say thanks for being wronged WHEN YOU WERE BORN
and that you should "TRUST THE PLAN!" and suffer for decades because god wanted you to, while others are enjoying their lives and will 100% go to heaven too for saying sorry and going to the church, after fucking and enjoying sex for 30 years or more, and you're supposed to be THANKFUL for this, fucking cuck
Religion is the opium of the people
Christian’s should be burned alive
IMG 0037

IMG 0674

Based

They should, alongside all jews
Ok I’m reporting that, that’s hate speech
(((((We)))) are working overtime to keep you filthy goys far away from fertile pussy you will never win

Wtf is this thread? I feel like I'm on fucking Reddit

Christcucks on here are either chads or delusionmaxxed incels worshipping chad, most christ believers are sex havers because you know why.

There is a christcuck on this forum I feel very suspicious of being a sex haver who makes fun of manlets (I will not say his name as its against the forum rules)

wonder what is it with faggots on this site thinking someone who has actually been rejected before and is KHHV & Ugly, cannot be incel just because they have a belief they disagree with.

@Mecoja thoughts?
I believe that God exists. I don't say that I understand why all things happened the way they did, but I believe that God does loves us and cares for us. Simply we are all a failed project, humanity as a whole. God meant something better for us, but humans wanted this.

I believe that God exists. I don't say that I understand why all things happened the way they did, but I believe that God does loves us and cares for us. Simply we are all a failed project, humanity as a whole. God meant something better for us, but humans wanted this.
I also share this view as well

Why do you think God cares about us?

same with jews. i think the 'kike'cels on this site are ethnics larping as jews. including the one above me

wonder what is it with faggots on this site thinking someone who has actually been rejected before and is KHHV & Ugly, cannot be incel just because they have a belief they disagree with.
Yeah exactly, inceldom has nothing to do with what your personal beliefs are

Simply we are all a failed project, humanity as a whole.
nah only us, Chad is everything that god wanted in a man and according to your kike books, lived a happy life with no remorse or hatred because he was surrounded by positivity since school, then after countless fucks he found a 10/10 Stacy wife and got kids and his perfect family goes to church every Sunday, Chad will get rewarded with eternal life after suffering 0 days on this Earth, and he could've easily made all of us like Chad, he didn't, instead he made you a sub 5 filled with hatred that will go to hell because you're supposed to love Chad, foids and normies or you got o hell, again all according to your kike books.
JFL at all the Christcucks seething here.

Last edited:
Why do you think God cares about us?
Because he didnt wiped us out yet, someone who has a power to create everything out of nothing could erase us in nanosecond, yet He has patience with us.

nah only us, Chad is everything that god wanted in a man and according to your kike books, lived a happy life with no remorse or hatred because he was surrounded by positivity since school, then after countless fucks he found a 10/10 Stacy wife and got kids and his perfect family goes to church every Sunday, Chad will get rewarded with eternal life after suffering 0 days on this Earth, and he could've easily made all of us like Chad, he didn't, instead he made you a sub 5 filled with hatred that will go to hell because you're supposed to love Chad, foids and normies or you got o hell, again all according to your kike books.
Society is shaped by Satan, not God. Because most of the Humanity chooses enjoyment in what Satan has to offer. To be by God's will, we are to deny this world and us.

samurai is not going to be very happy with this thread

Society is shaped by Satan, not God. Because most of the Humanity chooses enjoyment in what Satan has to offer. To be by God's will, we are to deny this world and us.
Nice cope to justify that god made us sub 5 freaks while Chad was born perfect, got a perfect life and he can enjoy heaven, I still haven't seen a refutal, and I'm not talking (nor give a fuck) about how soyciety works around satan or god, don't move a goalpost, christcucks try to justify the action of allowing babies to be born with inferior genetics, doomed to a lifetime of misery and sorrow, while Chad gets born with everything and has the exact same chances of going to heaven than us, satan didn't do that shit, satan didn't made us born with inferior genetics, god put your soul in a sub 5 body, for the sake of doing it.
And at this point, when no justification works anymore, the average Christcuck will say "WELL I DONT KNOW! I DONT KNOW EVERYTHING! GOD MADE ME A MANLET PROB FOR SOME REASON!" Hence the name, ChristCUCK.

Nice cope to justify that god made us sub 5 freaks while Chad was born perfect, got a perfect life and he can enjoy heaven, I still haven't seen a refutal, and I'm not talking (nor give a fuck) about how soyciety works around satan or god, don't move a goalpost, christcucks try to justify the action of allowing babies to be born with inferior genetics, doomed to a lifetime of misery and sorrow, while Chad gets born with everything and has the exact same chances of going to heaven than us, satan didn't do that shit, satan didn't made us born with inferior genetics, god put your soul in a sub 5 body, for the sake of doing it.
And at this point, when no justification works anymore, the average Christcuck will say "WELL I DONT KNOW! I DONT KNOW EVERYTHING! GOD MADE ME A MANLET PROB FOR SOME REASON!" Hence the name, ChristCUCK.
Sexual selection is free will, good looking people choose other good looking people and breed good looking people. Ugly people do exact same thing with opposite result. You people only see worth in someone's good looks. Best looking human to ever live is nothing in comparison to anything from Heavens, why do you think that God cares for someone's looks?

Best looking human to ever live is nothing in comparison to anything from Heavens, why do you think that God cares for someone's looks?
Looks = lifestyle
And god CARES about your life on Earth because you'll supposedly be judged according to your life.
Chad since he was born hasn't experienced real misery or pain, he's playing a game on tutorial mode, he's not going to get tempted, nor experience weakness and he will barely get tested.
Chad will not experience Pride, people themselves will validate him for EVERYTHING that he does.
Chad will not experience greed, he was born wealthy and if he's in need, he'll get a job and enjoy success really fast, due to his looks
Chad will not experience Lust, people themselves will Lust after him.
Chad will not experience Envy, he already has looks, the most important trait in a human.
Chad will not experience Gluttony, he has no need to eat or drink in excess to escape a bad life, he has everything that he wants.
Chad will not experience Anger, he has nothing to be angry about, life is great for him.
Chad will not experience Sloth, his body was blessed to be athletic and lean towards athleticism and dynamism.
But us? you got forced to play the game on LEGEND mode since we were babies, and life itself FORCES you to experience all sins due to your looks.
Incel experiences Pride, because we're proud of at least one shitty thing that we're good at, or a distant memory that happened to us ONCE.
Incel experiences Greed because most of us were born in poverty and we will NOT succeed due to our looks.
Incel experiences Lust 24/7 because life itself has denied us of female companionship
Incel experiences Envy, because we envy the life that Chad has or any HT normie enjoys.
Incel experiences Gluttony, due to our mental illnesses or bad genetics only gagging on alcohol or food will make us forget our misery.
Incel experiences Anger 24/7 for being born the way he is.
Incel experiences Sloth because there's no motivation or reason to exist.

Looks > everything, even in the spiritual realm.

Last edited:
There is no other way of making people live as slaves for the upper caste, rather than promising fake rewards

Looks = lifestyle
And god CARES about your life on Earth because you'll supposedly be judged according to your life.
Chad since he was born hasn't experienced real misery or pain, he's playing a game on tutorial mode, he's not going to get tempted, nor experience weakness and he will barely get tested.
Chad will not experience Pride, people themselves will validate him for EVERYTHING that he does.
Chad will not experience greed, he was born wealthy and if he's in need, he'll get a job and enjoy success really fast, due to his looks
Chad will not experience Envy, he already has looks, the most important trait in a human.
Chad will not experience Gluttony, he has no need to eat or drink in excess to escape a bad life, he has everything that he wants.
Chad will not experience Anger, he has nothing to be angry about, life is great for him.
Chad will not experience Sloth, his body was blessed to be athletic and lean towards athleticism and dynamism.
But us? you got forced to play the game on LEGEND mode since we were babies, and life itself FORCES you to experience all sins due to your looks.
Incel experiences Pride, because we're proud of at least one shitty thing that we're good at, or a distant memory that happened to us ONCE.
Incel experiences Greed because most of us were born in poverty and we will NOT succeed due to our looks.
Incel experiences Lust 24/7 because life itself has denied us of female companionship
Incel experiences Envy, because we envy the life that Chad has or any HT normie enjoys.
Incel experiences Gluttony, due to our mental illnesses or bad genetics only gagging on alcohol or food will make us forget our misery.

Looks > everything, even in the spiritual realm.
Facts. Nice to see some common sense in this thread

I don't hate Christians or anything like that but i must admit its pretty annoying when they blame every bad thing on humanity or satan, instead of acknowledging that god's ethics and morality is questionable at best and completely evil at worst.

"SATAN TEMPTS YOU WITH SEXUAL URGES" if sex is a sin then why did god program all humans to desire sex more than anything else? And why doesnt a loving god destroy satan?
"THE BLACKPILL CAN BE EXPLAINED BY FREE WILL!!!" actually no it cant, why did god make humans attracted to looks, aka luck? Becky doesnt want chad because of free will, she wants him because god programmed her brain to want him.
"ALL EVIL CAN BE EXPLAINED BY MUH HECKIN FREEEE WILLLLLLL!!!!!!" what about the fact that the goal of life is to kill other life and eat its insides while its still alive? That fact alone proves god is an evil sadistic demon.

I used to be a devout christian myself, even to the same extent as Samurai, but i had many questions like this that had no answers, and so i lost faith over time

No, God judge us by our heart and faith.
Chad doesnt needs God or to think about afterlife, he is eating and fucking his judgement right now, he wont repent or regret because his dopamine keeps him satisfied.
Woe to you who are well fed now, for you will go hungry.
Woe to you who laugh now, for you will mourn and weep.

Woe to you when everyone speaks well of you, for that is how their ancestors treated the false prophets. “But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.
“Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called children of God.
10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
God is not a robot, He has understanding for our position, admitting that we are so flawed is a good thing, because it will lead to repentance and God giving us His mercy. Worst thing is hardening your heart to God and rejecting Him while believing that He exists.

Its two thing, first if God doesnt exists, then all of this is pointless, analyzing and blaming Him. Second, He does exists and He is all powerful and all knowing, then who are we, the lowly creation with measly 100iq with very limiting pov to question His design. We neither have the power, knowledge or authority to question Him.

This world is just a moment in existence, very soon it will be over for all of us, then there will be the eternity to enjoy in what God really meant for us and for what he created us.

This world is just a moment in existence, very soon it will be over for all of us
and that's why Christcucks will never understand the blackpill, they're willing to get raped by life and say
"thanks! it's nothing soon it will be over thanks! Chad is enjoying everything but it doesn't matter bcs this life is nothing trust me I'm not coping! I actually don't care about this life haha! thanks god!"
cuckery at its finest
"my wife is happy getting railed by someone but is actually good! trust me I care about her happiness I'm not coping! I actually don't care about who fucks her or sex haha! I love my wife!"

Last edited:
they're willing to get raped by life
Im not willing, no one is happy to suffer. Thing is that i dont have a say in it, neither have you. I complain same as you, we just point the finger at other guys as the culprits.

good post OP

Christ is King

Because he didnt wiped us out yet, someone who has a power to create everything out of nothing could erase us in nanosecond, yet He has patience with us.
If he doesn’t care about us at all, then he wouldn’t care whether we live, die, suffer, are happy, etc. What would you say to someone who thinks that?

If he doesn’t care about us at all, then he wouldn’t care whether we live, die, suffer, are happy, etc. What would you say to someone who thinks that?
For life to exist God has to sustain in continuously, if God didnt cared for us we would all just drop dead.

Agree. I know there is a good chance god doesn't exist at all, and if he does, he doesn't care about me.

Weird title but high IQ thread. My only friend is also a christcuck who is KHHV at 21 years old. He is so delusional, he thinks he will get a religious, virgin foid one day:lul:
He will probably get tricked by a "Christian" whore. That is if he ever ascends.

For life to exist God has to sustain in continuously, if God didnt cared for us we would all just drop dead.
Interesting, thanks for the perspective.