Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Christcucks can't be blackpilled (BAN ALL CHRISTCUCKS NOW)

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
★★★★
Seriosuly, how can christcucks be blackpilled? How can you believe in a all powerful all good God as a blackpilled person?

Christcucks believe they have freedom of choice and all that bullshit.

Blackpilled people will tell you that everything is predetermined by genetics from the moment you were born. If your genetics made you low iq then you can't choose to be a computer scientist. If your genetics made you short you can't choose to be a niggerball player. If your genetics made you sub 5 you can't choose to have a girlfriend. Freedom of choice is utopia for a blackpilled person.

We already have a contradiction here, but let me go further beyond. I want to ask you this question: how come your God puts you in this world and gives you no solution to your problems? Isn't that a bit evil for someone who is supposed to be all good?

t. hasn't even studied the bible for one second

The whole book of Job addresses such issues, and Book of Philemon is blackpilled as fuck

I hate this guy. "Bro the all powerful all good God I believe in made me a sub 5 incel, I'm sure he's testing my faith" :soy:
Jesus was based

The stuff you are complaining about is the jewish God

They would blame humanity for your inceldom while also saying that god made you an incel to (((protect you from satan)))

Christcucks come here to cry that they cant get sex while at the same time being proud of being an incel and thinking being an incel is an automatic golden ticket to heaven

JFL incels also commit (according to their god) sexually immoral acts

because god and satan are the same person.

Yea sure. Jesus sacrificed himself so you can live your happy sub 5 life
"JEsuS Was An InCEl"

Hypothetically speaking if Jesus was real, he is the biggest volcel.

(Sure Jesus could have been real but that doesn't mean he was doing all these super natural acts)

I'm Agnostic, but I dont think anyone should be banned for religious views.

I would however, support banning socially leftist views(not economic ones)

Thing is, religion at times correlates with the laws of nature, the blackpill, etc. especially in Paganism.

Hence, I think we should allow the discussion of it & anyone is free to choose their stance.

They would blame humanity for your inceldom while also saying that god made you an incel to (((protect you from satan)))
Man I hate this low iq christcucks. Despite all the evidence they still believe in God. They're no different from IT users who refuse to accept the hard reality of the blackpill despite all the evidence we have gathered on this forum

Man I hate this low iq christcucks. Despite all the evidence they still believe in God. They're no different from IT users who refuse to accept the hard reality of the blackpill despite all the evidence we have gathered on this forum
Believing in religion is a bluepiller trait considering the bluepill came from religion

Jesus was based

The stuff you are complaining about is the jewish God
He was a Jew on a stick

GAvj4LGXUAAyvnq

Hitler & the NSDAP were anti-Christian because they saw the issues of it.

Christianity is one of the most black pilling religions

Believing in religion is a bluepiller trait considering the bluepill came from religion
Yes. I don't know how they are still allowed in here these bluepilled faggots

bluepill came from religion
sure it did

soyciety in 2024 is atheist as fuck yet is the worst its been in terms of soy bluepill shit

sure it did

soyciety in 2024 is atheist as fuck yet is the worst its been in terms of soy bluepill shit
99% of sex havers (especially genetically gifted people) are religious and you can keep coping that they supposedly are atheists when click on any sex haver's social media and you will see a bible verse or a cross in their bio

I'm Agnostic, but I dont think anyone should be banned for religious views.

I would however, support banning socially leftist views(not economic ones)

Thing is, religion at times correlates with the laws of nature, the blackpill, etc. especially in Paganism.

Hence, I think we should allow the discussion of it & anyone is free to choose their stance.
I agree, we should indeed be able to discuss different points of view, it makes everything more interesting. And yes religion often hints at some natural laws/truths but the problem with it as a whole is that it is designed to brainwash/enslave you in some ways

99% of sex havers (especially genetically gifted people) are religious and you can keep coping that they supposedly are atheists when click on any sex haver's social media and you will see a bible verse or a cross in their bio
Normies are full of shit and lie all the time, but when its convenient to you, you believe their virtue signalling

kys

Why don't you prove my post wrong
because you are partly correct anyway

its just the bible does outline many blackpill ideas and demonstrates how god doesn't give a shit and is ruthless

its just the bible does outline many blackpill ideas and demonstrates how god doesn't give a shit and is ruthless
jesus is the solution to cope with god's bullshit basically

Normies are full of shit and lie all the time, but when its convenient to you, you believe their virtue signalling

kys
Fine

Go to any church and you will not see one blackpiller there other than you everyone of the young folks there are sex haver

Go to any church and you will not see one blackpiller there other than you everyone of the young folks there are sex haver
Jesus taught, “When you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men … but when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your father who is unseen.”

Believing in god is essentially chad worship since if god is real I can imagine he is going to be a glowing gigachad

"Oh thank you god for making me a subhuman and not letting me experience love":soy:

Yet jesus is more relatable

I live in submission, fear, poverty, anonymity, shame and castration aka inceldom
You're an incel because your all powerful all good God made you this way and as good as he is he didn't even give you the keys to escape inceldom. This shit reminds me of John Kramer aka Jigsaw shutting the door and saying "GAME OVER!". Just accept it, you're doomed and you have no freedom of choice

Believing in god is essentially chad worship since if god is real I can imagine he is going to be a glowing gigachad

"Oh thank you god for making me a subhuman and not letting me experience love":soy:
Man I told you. Despite all the evidence these stupid low iq christcucks will still believe in God

You're an incel because your all powerful all good God made you this way and as good as he is he didn't even give you the keys to escape inceldom.
I am not denying that.

I don't worship god like a cuck, but I do acknowledge ''god'' as creating all these bad things and thats just how it is

Jesus taught, “When you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men … but when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your father who is unseen.”
1. Telling us what Jesus taught doesn't prove anything.

2. What makes you think these sex having normies/chads are supposedly lying about being religious even when they literally go to church but god doesnt like them because of their sexual immorality and you think that you yourself aren't doing sexual immorality.

He was a Jew on a stick

View attachment 1199731

Hitler & the NSDAP were anti-Christian because they saw the issues of it.
Christcuck slave morality has been disastrous for the West. Without it, we wouldn’t be facing replacement in our own land or the destruction of our heritage while passively praying for and forgiving the very people who despise us and would prefer to see us eradicated.

I like christcels, but not Christ himself, because He was a fakecel sex-haver moggER

I am not denying that.

I don't worship god like a cuck, but I do acknowledge ''god'' as creating all these bad things and thats just how it is
It's pointless arguing the existence of God with logic because you simply can't. Google the omnipotence paradox.

Jesus died for our sins so we can sin freely now.

1. Telling us what Jesus taught doesn't prove anything.

We are talking about religion you fuckward

You mentioned the chirstian churches being full of normies (which came to be due to jewish god), but jesus himself said churches are filled with larpers and faggots

2. What makes you think these sex having normies/chads are supposedly lying about being religious even when they literally go to church but god doesnt like them because of their sexual immorality and you think that you yourself aren't doing sexual immorality.
because normies lie about everything you dimwit

I like christcels, but not Christ himself, because He was a fakecel sex-haver moggER
I hate all religiouscels because they are by definition bluepilled cucks

It's pointless arguing the existence of God with logic because you simply can't. Google the omnipotence paradox.
The Epicurus paradox mogs 99% of christcucks

But what mogs religion the hardest is common sense

But what mogs religion the hardest is common sense
I love how you atheists stroke your egos and thinking youre smart for saying that a sky daddy isn't real and proving a bunch of retards wrong

You must be proud

"Bro don't disrespect God. He's so good he made me a sub 5 and I have no freedom of choice to escape inceldom" :soy: - average christcuck

"Bro don't disrespect God. He's so good he made me a sub 5 and I have no freedom of choice to escape inceldom" :soy: - average christcuck
"Escape inceldom"

Anyone who says that needs to be banned for being a red/bluepiller

Say that shit in a muslim shithole and you will be chopped up

Bro I deadass saw some christcuck on this forum say something exactly like "There is more to life than sex" after telling story of my volcel friend rejecting multiple good foids, I am not fucking joking

Say that shit in a muslim shithole and you will be chopped up
Muslims are much stupid than christcucks but at least their religion is the ultimate weapon for controlling foids while the christian religion is completely useless in every single aspect

Muslims are much stupid than christcucks but at least their religion is the ultimate weapon for controlling foids while the christian religion is completely useless in every single aspect
Sandniggers would butcher a western foid slowly