Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Christcuck at it again with gaslighting depressed men, people like this cuck are the reason male suicides are so fucking high

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
I seriously hope by "men" he means sex having normies and chads because normies and chads who have sex have no reason to be going to therapy.

Attachments

• fee39c114ae7759accff9e634be847c5.mp4
    7.4 MB
I only watched first 5 seconds, but he is objectively right. Men do not need to pay some random retard for idiotic advice (also known as therapy).

I only watched first 5 seconds, but he is objectively right. Men do not need to pay some random retard for idiotic advice (also known as therapy).
You mean sex havers?

Therapy is for cucks.

i'm sure this fag don't get much pussy at all, at best he have sex on rare occasions with some 4/10 females or pays for prostitutes

:soy: "Just go boxing bro"
Jesus Christ, no. Men need property and pussy. That's literally all they need.

Controversial take here to be pro-therapy. But I respect it. Me, I don't think therapy will help me. But I respect healthy thinking. It's definitely healthier to think "You should get help for what's wrong with your brain" as opposed to "Nothing's wrong with your brain, you're supposed to feel this way."

Objective morality is a paradox

Also fuck this Redpill BS