Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Christchurch mosque shooting full (HD) (AI Upscaled)

I remember the very day this happened. I was camping deep in the forest.

I wonder how he felt throwing away his life like that.

What happened afterwards (After the last 6 mins of the video)

I remember the very day this happened. I was camping deep in the forest.

I remember back when this happened, I was using a computer at the library downtown, and I helped this boomer next to me with his computer.
After I helped him, he went on some news site, saw on article about Christchurch and told me "50 muslims got killed in New Zealand, good!".
Fucking based boomer.

Last edited:
''Subscribe to PewDiePie'' he was such a meme:feelshaha:

Some people claim the video is fake. That bullets were added post production and shit. It's kinda fun to see some of the theories people bring to the table.

Shit

Was expecting better quality

May Allah curse him

Just realized that site looks almost exactly like old youtube cirka 2008.

I never looked at his victims before. It seems he only killed weak old people and children. Not a single Chaddam and barely any fighting age men really.

I never looked at his victims before. It seems he only killed weak old people and children. Not a single Chaddam and barely any fighting age men really.
I love how a bunch of them crawl up on the floor and pretend to be dead.
Did these retards seriously think that Brenton was going to think that they were dead when he found them?

I love how a bunch of them crawl up on the floor and pretend to be dead.
Did these retards seriously think that Brenton was going to think that they were dead when he found them?
Some conspiracy theorists claim the huge piles of people were actually crisis actors who were put there beforhand.

Some conspiracy theorists claim the huge piles of people were actually crisis actors who were put there beforhand.
If true, you'd think they'd make it less obvious though, won't you?

It's genuinely tragic whenever I hear about all these shootings going on. All the pain and misery just to die a horrible death.

If true, you'd think they'd make it less obvious though, won't you?
Yea probably, but alot of people are bad actors. I think some people even claimed they were dummies instead of real people jfl.

idk about this...

I like religious people tbh. I'm rather intrigued when I encounter religious people.

I try my best to look behind the veil of religiosity and see the person's psyche behind it. Why they may be drawn to it. Its the ultimate cope/sticking your head in the sand kind of tactic of going about life. And it actually works for the masses.

You think religion is important to rich elitist high IQ fucks lol. I see why rich high IQ fucks would support religion though as its important for the masses of dumb fucks.

As for this shithead he's a fuckin shithead. Let people cope with their shit.

If he really wanted to be productive he could have just wage slaved and donated every penny to white nationalist organizations. Not that it would make a difference in the end because eventually I could easily see 500-1000+ years down the line most people being of mixed race.

Last edited:
Based.

IMG 7749

As for this shithead he's a fuckin shithead. Let people cope with their shit.
He hasn’t made the slightest difference.
Mass shootings for ideological purposes are retarded. People overestimate how much power they hold as individuals.
The only shootings I condone are ones that are direct acts of revenge against those who wronged you (Virginia Tech, Columbine, etc).