Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Christcels/Believers, What is your denomination?

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Title.

I consider myself Protestant because I don't believe in the Hierarchy of the Pope. I worship none other than the Lord himself. (Corinthians tells us not to idolize humans, and look, The current pope literally sold Christ to faggotry and people still worship him)

However, I still believe in traditions of the Church, but they are separable from a personal relationship with God.
I've always considered Orthodoxymaxxing but I am strong in the belief that going to church alone doesn't save you from Hell.

non-denominational

, The current pope literally sold Christ to faggotry and people still worship him)
He only did this because his current followers, christians, are a bunch of fags and fag lovers themselves

Title.

I consider myself Protestant because I don't believe in the Hierarchy of the Pope. I worship none other than the Lord himself. (Corinthians tells us not to idolize humans, and look, The current pope literally sold Christ to faggotry and people still worship him)

However, I still believe in traditions of the Church, but they are separable from a personal relationship with God.
I've always considered Orthodoxymaxxing but I am strong in the belief that going to church alone doesn't save you from Hell.
I want to join the orthodox church in my lifetime.