Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chris Morgan "Bagel Boss" raging in Dunkin donuts

Low inhibition mogs me

He is a hERo for what he did at the bagel shop ngl.

Didnt watch. This guy is actually a bluepilled cuck that is jestermaxxing for some shitty fame.

Hypermanlet privilege tbh. When you’re that tiny, you can go around and say and do whatever to want to anybody. They can’t hit you. It would be like hitting a child.

Even better than the original. I must say this man has improved since the Bagel Shop incident. He appears to be remarkably more based and Black Pilled than he was at the bagel shop. Much more low inhib and singing the song of shortcel blues like hypermanlet death metal to the ears of the normalfags. Nomies were trying to virtue signal by disrupting his shit, knocking at the door and talking shit when he had his pants down. I think subconsciously the employees knew that if he took a successful dump where he just ragemaxxed at, it would be like marking his territory. Chris is a top tier bloke man, he definitely posts here.

His original video that went viral might have been real but everything after is just him putting on a show for attention.

I wasn't familiar with this guy.

The bullied becomes the bully. I Iove it.

I hope he doesn't rope or go ER too soon.

You go, man!

did he really just start an argument this time for clout

Hypermanlet privilege tbh. When you’re that tiny, you can go around and say and do whatever to want to anybody. They can’t hit you. It would be like hitting a child.
he literally got famous become some tallfag attacked him over insulting foids jfl
did he really just start an argument this time for clout
he already did that tbh that was his whole shtick even before he got famous

Him and Mexican Andy should stream tbh

I didn't understand why he got mad.

He should be payed for this. I would watch it all day.

Even better than the original. I must say this man has improved since the Bagel Shop incident. He appears to be remarkably more based and Black Pilled than he was at the bagel shop. Much more low inhib and singing the song of shortcel blues like hypermanlet death metal to the ears of the normalfags. Nomies were trying to virtue signal by disrupting his shit, knocking at the door and talking shit when he had his pants down. I think subconsciously the employees knew that if he took a successful dump where he just ragemaxxed at, it would be like marking his territory. Chris is a top tier bloke man, he definitely posts here.

He wanted to be on tv again

not one second