Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Bagel Boss ascended (not over for white shortcels)

Celius

Celius

-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/shortguys/comments/16gxa37/time_to_change_his_name_from_bagel_boss_to/?share_id=CDHOd9wFu89EqoAn1M7Oz&utm_content=1&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_source=share&utm_term=1

time-to-change-his-name-from-bagel-boss-to-babe-gel-boss-v0-xtxr0nbezunb1.jpg

In case you’re not aware who this gentleman is:

I’m like 50% sure this picture is old news + I believe he’s had multiple Asian girls before because JBW. :feelshaha:

status, money chasing skank

jfl if you think they're in a relationship, she probably recognized him on the street and asked for a pic. :feelstastyman:

Brutal how he isn't even seen as a potential mate, he is just an attraction that you take fotos with

Manlet was dismantled.
Yup. Manletism is no more! Time to go on IT and spout nonsense on how height doesn’t matter cause I’ve seen this one instance of this one random short guy dating some chick, even though I don’t know the proper context behind their relationship! :feelstastyman::feels:

It's either a woman taking a selfie with him for internet attention or a whore leaching off his fame by sleeping with him a few times and then leaving him when his game dies down.

Just be famous.

Based stbagel i adore him too bad hes recovering from the stroke

he got humiluated tho which made ascension not worth it

you really think he ascended based off this one picture in public?
i said ascension isn't even worth it for him after becomming a joke in the internet, never said he really ascended.
don't put words in my mouth