Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chris Hansen is the pinnacle of normie

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
I honestly hate the smug piece of shit, he tracks down losers in their basements for pedophilia (isn't even pedophilia the bait was usually 14+ jfl) and acts all alpha on them.
Chris Hansen would never actually do anything that might risk his life, like going after the pedo elites or the sex trafficking in 3rd countries. He can only appear alpha if his targets are all 50 year old baldcels who haven't talked to anyone in 30 years.

Like most normies, they tend to go alpha over people who can't even compete with them, you never see normies going after other normies at their level or above, it's always the low value people he confronts.

jfl moralfags, i dont support pedos so dont use that shit as a low iq argument

he's broke now so we good

I'm okay with him going after IT users though

He's based I think. His deadpan delivery is funny as hell and I personally don't give a fuck about what trauma low iq online JB seekers are put through. The normies can eat them alive for all I care, seriously.

I think he's funny

That shits all fake just like any tv show
Like most normies, they tend to go alpha over people who can't even compete with them, you never see normies going after other normies at their level or above, it's always the low value people he confronts.
Agreed

18 is a child you pedophile inkwell :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

True, he is a smug little shit. But hes aged like milk (white skin genetics) and hes fat as fuck now.

His show did help catch a lot of IT users. So him and I are cool

Still don’t know who he is

get arrested for selling mugs thoery

And in the youtube comments all the people say the predators should be murdered like as if their victims were toddlers

This, so fucking true always hated that guy.He basically hunt down poor wizards who just long for some love with fake decoys who purposely target people like that.The guys got their life ruined and probably many of them were brutally beat in what's even more frightening is that this so called "pedophile hunters" genre have been gaining popularity even on YouTube, were stupid cuks larp as they were police officer just to find some meaningless for their useless lifes.

These guys get praised just to ruin life to some random person who is just looking for some love JFL at the world in 2020

Last edited:
Chris Hansen would never actually do anything that might risk his life, like going after the pedo elites or the sex trafficking in 3rd countries. He can only appear alpha if his targets are all 50 year old baldcels who haven't talked to anyone in 30 years.
This, so fucking true always hated that guy.He basically hunt down poor wizards who just long for some love with fake decoys who purposely target people like that.The guys got their life ruined and probably many of them were brutally beat in what's even more frightening is that this so called "pedophile hunters" genre have been gaining popularity even on YouTube, were stupid cuks larp as they were police officer just to find some meaningless for their useless lifes.

I hope his children get molested tbh. His show is entertaining though, I give him that.

boomers love to support female degeneracy, and if holes married in their early teens degeneracy would decrease

These guys get praised just to ruin life to some random person who is just looking for some love JFL at the world in 2020
Sometimes the online predators are just some 22 year old meeting a 15 year old jfl

Sometimes the online predators are just some 22 year old meeting a 15 year old jfl
Happens all the time with teenage roasties and chads, no one bats an eye :feelshaha:

Cope. When chads do it people are still mad
but you rarely hear about it because usually the teenage roastie wants it and doesn't make a big deal about it

but you rarely hear about it because usually the teenage roastie wants it and doesn't make a big deal about it
No people still complain. Also teens aren’t roasties

Imagine getting mad about Chris Hansen. Holy shit.

I always see complaints about chads by feminists
where have you seen feminists complain about chad dating teens, I mostly see then complaining about ugly guys "stare raping" them on the street and other trivial things

where have you seen feminists complain about chad dating teens, I mostly see then complaining about ugly guys "stare raping" them on the street and other trivial things
Austin Jones

Austin Jones
Austin Jones YouTube

Looks like a chadlite to me.

In secondary I saw dudes like this with the most popular teenage roasties, just add some hypebeast clothing
6447b5f2606682a3c5ae87b238bf2c8c

Tbh i dont know how you expect him to act. His behaviour isnt 'alpha' its just neutral. Should he confront them by acting as timid and antisocial as they are?

This especially outside of America where AoC is lower it is not uncommon.One of my foid classmate in school lost her virginity to a near 30yo Chad

His mom just died. Good karma for that idiot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back