Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Chris "Father of Bagels" Morgan is making a new channel, in the wake of his new fame.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
His other channels are getting hit, so he's starting fresh, with all that fancy YouTuber stuff. Professional photo for the channel avatar, channel trailer, et cetera. I think he's gonna be on better behavior though now that he's famous and doesn't wanna lose his channel. Bagelcel is also a businessman, he owns a cleaning business. So I imagine he knows the right and wrong way to manage a media presence.

Everyone wants to be a celebrity these days. Cringe.

Everyone wants to be a celebrity these days. Cringe.

He NEEDS to be. He has a message that he needs to get out there. He has a discussion that he needs to start.

Pretty based tbh, hope he succeeds.

The second coming of ER.

He also likes donuts. Here's a re-upload from an old channel. Note how he didn't say shit to the guy, but the first thing the clerk says is "How tall are you?" If you were to ask Lindy West "How much do you weigh" that would go in her Big Book of Microaggressions.

I like that he owns his own business so the SJW untermensch useless eater vermin can't go on a jihad to get him fired like they always do with anyone who disagrees with them.

The comments are suicide fuel. Not to mention the like/dislike ratio.

I have respect for him, you'll need more than just being mentally strong to endure living that short.

It kind of feels like he’s milking it but I probably would too if I were him

I fucking love this guys brooklyn accent

he sounds like karl from aqua teen hunger force

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back