Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chris Evans talks about his balding and makes a suicide joke

Lol, at coping baldcels who try to pretend it isn't a big deal. Even fucking Captain America is insecure about it and he's great looking.

he knows his career is up. i think he's retiring from all the marvel shit after the next movie. guess he didn't want to take duta

he knows his career is up. i think he's retiring from all the marvel shit after the next movie. guess he didn't want to take duta
LOL fucking LOOOL his entire career was based off whether he has hair or not and not by his talents as a actor. Proves looks alone gives you money and status

how can ppl call me fakecel when I'm nw3? Baldcelling is a legit death sentence

Last edited:
how can ppl call me fakecel when I'm nw? Baldcelling is a legit death sentence
Balding should be classified as a disability. My NW is so fucking bad these days. RIP :feelscry:

I need to get a HT soon or I will 100% :feelsrope:

Balding should be classified as a disability. My NW is so fucking bad these days. RIP :feelscry:

I need to get a HT soon or I will 100% :feelsrope:
edited, I'm nw3!!
I tried minoxidil, grew hair on my dick (srs)

hair transplant looks so painful but seems like the only way. :(

The best soldiers that I know are bald, they litterally shave your head in basic so you get used to having no hair.

edited, I'm nw3!!
I tried minoxidil, grew hair on my dick (srs)

hair transplant looks so painful but seems like the only way. :(
No pain, no gain.

I need to get back on fin. It was so stupid to come off. Maybe I can regrow that little bit on the hairline I lost. The shitty part is that every little bit, no matter how little, you lose on the hairline, the harder it becomes to cover. I can't efficiently run coverup game anymore, it sucks.

My hair Is the only part of my body I like