Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chris Chan shows how cruel people are

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
For over a decade, trolls, normies and pretty much everyone alike have relentlessly bullied Chris Chan, tricking him into thinking they love him, destroying his personal items and not a whole much of empathy around. He's literally doing nothing but living in his grandma's house, he's not killing people, he's not joining ISIS, he's not raping children, yet he's treated and bullied like one, even more so.

And if you call people out for being complete dickheads, they'll always use some low IQ reasoning like "he did x 20 years ago! :soy:" "he's ugly" "maybe he shouldn't be so retarded". Even though I agree he's weird, why would you dedicate so much time so someone who lives in a room and does weird shit? Low IQ borderline Smegma clones.

I can empathize with Chris Chan tbh, his parents were retards and he was diagnosed with some type of Autism, never began for him.

Last edited:
We bully fat subhumans too tbh

We bully fat subhumans too tbh
Niggerlossus

You're not entitled to just be shit given no joy, you're also expected to suffer for your low status.

I know a a lot about chris chan and I can say pretty confidently that the majority of his abusers were not exactly normies per se. They all seem to me like fellow autists looking to feel better about their own miserable non NT existences by picking on this creative and actually pretty charismatic guy wiling to bear his soul on the internet and fight back against the slander even when to his own further social detriment.

Too bad he let it get to him in the end. Too bad they traumatized him into a being an unhinged, overmedicated tranny shell of his former self.

They all seem to me like fellow autists looking to feel better about their own miserable non NT existences by picking on this creative and actually pretty charismatic guy
The life of IT users :feelskek:

to be fair sometimes chris chan deserves what he gets, the guy is insane and doesn't even try to hide it

I know a a lot about chris chan and I can say pretty confidently that the majority of his abusers were not exactly normies per se. They all seem to me like fellow autists looking to feel better about their own miserable non NT existences by picking on this creative and actually pretty charismatic guy wiling to bear his soul on the internet and fight back against the slander even when to his own further social detriment.

Too bad he let it get to him in the end. Too bad they traumatized him into a being an unhinged, overmedicated tranny shell of his former self.
He swallowed the tranny pill hoping for a better existence, an improved level of treatment from others but it was a fruitless endeavour for there would be no quarter given, no respite, no remorse, no shelter.