Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chris Chan and the folly of making fake "friends"

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
I've been reading into Chris Chan's formative history as an object of internet ridicule, and the theme that unites his entire life is making friends who are actually his enemies. This topic is worth expanding upon because there are many examples of it on our own forum (as @BlkPillPres has written about).

Take, for instance, the case of Anna McLerran, who worked in a mall that Chris Chan would frequent and in which he would exhibit overt signs of autism. He'd pace back and forth for hours and generally make himself into a mockery, including to Anna McLerran and her coworkers in a store nearby.

They initiated contact with Chris Chan by daring each other to wave at the "weird" guy outside of their store, as if they were tempting a wild yet pathetically harmless beast.

This ironic association with someone considered to be a retarded abomination, who might be provoked into a frenzy as comical as it is pitiful, is something that neurotypicals often do to autists. And as a consequence of loneliness, autists will often put up with it in an effort to feel included, or rather spare themselves from the anxiety of being alone.

But this leads to nowhere good. In the case of Anna McLerran, she (obviously) rejected Chris Chan's romantic advances and then wrote an online blog making fun of him, all the while pretending to be his friend. Despite knowing of the blog, Chris Chan retained her as his "friend!"

Accumulated humiliations such as these and the repressed reactions to them are what turned Chris Chan into a tranny, which can be viewed as the final attempt autists make to socially integrate themselves. This usually ends in suicide because assimilating yourself into a narcissistic demographic, where people are literally in love with themselves (autogynephilia), as a narcissistic coper who considers yourself a "goddess" is sure to provoke conflict. Hence Chris Chan, it is rumored, was betrayed in his recent confession to incest by literal tranny trolls.

It may be regretful to realize, but as an autist, you are alone. Unless someone demonstrates sufficient loyalty to you over the course of years, you have to adopt a strictly individualistic philosophy on life and depend on no one but yourself.

Last edited:
That's good advice for everyone, autism or not.
Having a community to depend upon is ideal, but in our alienated soyciety, you are hard-pressed to find one, especially as an autist. Indeed, even being in the position of having to "find one" means it's probably futile. Throughout most of history, you were simply born into such communities.

The tranny "community," for its part, is perhaps the least dependable of all that you could elect to join, JFL.

Last edited:
I would have snapped if I got betrayed and humiliated constantly, I feel bad for Chris in that regard, even if he's a motherfucker.

I would have snapped if I got betrayed and humiliated constantly, I feel bad for Chris in that regard, even if he's a motherfucker.
He mogs us hard. He is fakecel now :feelsohgod::feelsrope:.
jk

>holy heckin science........IS THIS NEW TWITTER DRAMA ABOUT CHRIS CHAN, THE HECKING WHOLESOME GUY FROM THE 2 HOUR LONG PRETENTIOUS YOUTUBE VIDEO ESSAY MY FAVORITE YOUTUBER DID A WHILE AGO?! I KNOW THIS DUDE! IM LE FUCKING OLDFAG NOW! CANT WAIT TO DISCUSS THIS FAT NIGGER TRANNY ON /v/ VIDEO GAMES AT CHANNEL 4 WITH MY FELLOW HIVEMIND 4CHANNERS, WE ARE ALL VERY EXCITED TO TALK ABOUT OUR ANONYMOUSLY AGREED UPON FAVORITE E-CELEB!!!

>ALSO IF YOU DARE TO CRITICIZE US FOR DOING SO, WE WILL MAKE SURE TO CALL YOU A NEWFAG, A REDDITOR OR WHATEVER ELSE NEW BUZZWORD IS CURRENTLY POPULAR ON OUR DISCORD SERVER!

That's because he looks inoffensive. Incels aren't allowed to display masculine behavior, the second you do something "masculine" normans will take that as an insult and isolate you.

I've been reading into Chris Chan's formative history as an object of internet ridicule, and the theme that unites his entire life is making friends who are actually his enemies. This topic is worth expanding upon because there are many examples of it on our own forum (as @BlkPillPres has written about).

Take, for instance, the case of Anna McLerran, who worked in a mall that Chris Chan would frequent and in which he would exhibit overt signs of autism. He'd pace back and forth for hours and generally make himself into a mockery, including to Anna McLerran and her coworkers in a store nearby.

They initiated contact with Chris Chan by daring each other to wave at the "weird" guy outside of their store, as if they were tempting a wild yet pathetically harmless beast.

This ironic association with someone considered to be a retarded abomination, who might be provoked into a frenzy as comical as it is pitiful, is something that neurotypicals often do to autists. And as a consequence of loneliness, autists will often put up with it in an effort to feel included, or rather spare themselves from the anxiety of being alone.

But this leads to nowhere good. In the case of Anna McLerran, she (obviously) rejected Chris Chan's romantic advances and then wrote an online blog making fun of him, all the while pretending to be his friend. Despite knowing of the blog, Chris Chan retained her as his "friend!"

Accumulated humiliations such as these and the repressed reactions to them are what turned Chris Chan into a tranny, which can be viewed as the final attempt autists make to socially integrate themselves. This usually ends in suicide because assimilating yourself into a narcissistic demographic, where people are literally in love with themselves (autogynephilia), as a narcissistic coper who considers yourself a "goddess" is sure to provoke conflict. Hence Chris Chan, it is rumored, was betrayed in his recent confession to incest by literal tranny trolls.

It may be regretful to realize, but as an autist, you are alone. Unless someone demonstrates sufficient loyalty to you over the course of years, you have to adopt a strictly individualistic philosophy on life and depend on no one but yourself.
We are not fucking autists ,just ugly non nt people

We are not fucking autists ,just ugly non nt people
I doubt there's anybody here as severely autistic as Chris Chan, but there are many autists here who can broadly relate to this.

I doubt there's anybody here as severely autistic as Chris Chan, but there are many autists here who can broadly relate to this.
I'm not even Autistic and even I can relate to being humiliated by normies.