Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Cho’s parents made the big mistake of moving to America

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Had they stayed in Korea he’s probably have just grown up as an average Korean without all the bullying he had to suffer. His looks and mannerisms were not enough to spare him the bullying in the US but he’d have easily blended in in a normal Korean school. Had he waited another 10 years he’d be able to benefit from kpop and get a white becky. There’re lots of uglier gooks who got attractive white gfs so I don’t see why he couldn’t.

There’re lots of uglier gooks who got attractive white gfs so I don’t see why he couldn’t.
I'm rejected by ugly noodles

There’re lots of uglier gooks who got attractive white gfs so I don’t see why he couldn’t.
And where are they, exactly? :feelsjuice:

He wasn't that subhuman, but I recall him also being short; incel-tier in the US, at that time, so you are right in South Korea likely being a better place for him. :feelshehe:

And where are they, exactly? :feelsjuice:

He wasn't that subhuman, but I recall him also being short; incel-tier in the US, at that time, so you are right in South Korea likely being a better place for him. :feelshehe:
He was 5’9.

Wow. That's fucked up yo. Can't u arrangemarriagemaxx or something?

Or find some poor village noodle ?
Both aren't possible, I hate them for doing this to me

Go CHO CHO CHO!!! (in videogame)

"Attractive white gfs"
Picsart 22 12 26 13 22 29 958

Had they stayed in Korea he’s probably have just grown up as an average Korean without all the bullying he had to suffer. His looks and mannerisms were not enough to spare him the bullying in the US but he’d have easily blended in in a normal Korean school. Had he waited another 10 years he’d be able to benefit from kpop and get a white becky. There’re lots of uglier gooks who got attractive white gfs so I don’t see why he couldn’t.
No, he didn’t talk to anyone in Korea either. It was literally over for him at birth.

This grasshopper was doomed from the birth

Rices are rejected by females of all ethnicities. He still would've been bulling in Soyrea. Noodlewhores are white only.

He would still be an incel in korea. And seeing how mental he was probably would still be isolated and bullied.

It's brootal either way, but he'd probably be less lonely if he were in Asia at least.

He would still be an incel in korea. And seeing how mental he was probably would still be isolated and bullied.
It’s hard to tell how his mental health would’ve been had he been raised in Asia. Most ricemen are incels anyway but they cope hard with studying.

Rices are rejected by females of all ethnicities. He still would've been bullied in Soyrea. Noodlewhores are white only.