Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Choose wisely Inkwell

Choose one

• Get $100,000 for free

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Become a chad lite, but your sibling will forever be incel. If he don’t exist, he does now.

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Go back in time to any point in your life with current black pill knowledge

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Have a big social circle with friends of both genders whom respect you. Also, you’re low inhib.

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Have a non virgin Becky GF rn, but she could leave you or cheat on you with chad anytime

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
i will always choose cash

In this i will get cash

CHAD lite to looksmaxx into chad

Legit. I would get growth hormones to be 6'3-6'4, take amzing care of my skin, leanmaxx, gymmaxx, and CHADMAXX
Huh I was just thinking about making a lot of money with lottery and betting on sporting events and also joining .co on November 8 2017

ill go back in time to invest in bitcoin, surgerymax, and also pay for ER's surgeries, then i'll create this forum and give each user some money to surgerymax

I'd go back to being 3 years old with the knowledge I have now. They won't be able to send me to jail for fucking jb's.
ill go back in time to invest in bitcoin, surgerymax, and also pay for ER's surgeries, then i'll create this forum and give each user some money to surgerymax
Based.

100000 so I can ldar and fuck prostitutes

Cash, then move to a poor ass Eastern European country and own a farm there and live my life out peacefully

Based and brocelmaxxed

With 100000 usd I can ascend and still have money left.

going back in time is the best choice tbh its literally cheat mode
>investing and getting millions, 100k is nothing to you
>puberty maxx hard with blackpill knowledge (most truecels would be subhuman but borderline/averagecels can attempt to become high tier normie/normie tier)
>fix mistakes you made in the past
although its not guaranteed and its up to luck and your actions its a very good high risk high reward thing to do tbhhhh

Taking big circle of friends and low inhib, that be for searching god tier cute adorable loli waifu of culture

Legit. I would get growth hormones to be 6'3-6'4, take amzing care of my skin, leanmaxx, gymmaxx, and CHADMAXX
this time travel, get rich use money to HGH and surgery max

going back in time obviously

Go back in time.

Would pour everything into Bitcoin, Tesla and Amazon.

Would never approach a foid.

Would spend my childhood earning money.

Convince my parents to put sums of money into certain stocks etc.