Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

‘Choose to be incels’,

Genetics determine if you’re incel or not. JFL at this ITard.

hard to choose whether or not ur rejected from society at 5'4

funny how that ''choose to'' platitude could apply to these retarded soyfags. anytime they complain about anything they should apply the same ''logic'' to themselves.

''you are starving despite not wanting to? well you choose to and you are mentally ill gotcha foodcel'' :soy::soy::soy:

Their ignorance knows no bounds.

When I was a kid a teacher asked us what we wanted to be when we grow up, all the other kids told them they want to be doctors and lawyers and all that basic shit, but me? I told them I want to be an INKEL when I grew up.

I've always wanted to be an inkel, I dreamt of it every day when I was a kid.

JFL

When I was a kid a teacher asked us what we wanted to be when we grow up, all the other kids told them they want to be doctors and lawyers and all that basic shit, but me? I told them I want to be an INKEL when I grew up.

JFL
We are living the dream:feelskek:

JFL
:feelskek::feelskek:

"addressing their actual mental health problems"

Just go to a therapist bro :soy::bluepill:
Just take pills bro :soy::bluepill:
You are taking pills? Good to see you are working on your issues :soy::soy::bluepill:
The problem is all in your mind bro :soy::bluepill:
I have never been in therapy or took pills but I believe this is how people can fix their mental health :soy::soy::soy::bluepill:

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Last edited:
Rapists are not incels, they are fucking pussy one way or another

It's very funny how the liberal media managed to convince their consoomers that inceldom is an ideology and identity one associates himself with, not a condition one suffers from.

We should change it to choocel jfl

They really should get their "You should visit a therapist" npc line shoved far into their lube filled gaping asshole sometimes see how great that line is, i can only hope when morning comes some of them chokes on their breakfast and asphyxiate

I fucking hate IT trannies. Hope they get raped by curries
"addressing their actual mental health problems"

Just go to a therapist bro :soy::bluepill:
Just take pills bro :soy::bluepill:
You are taking pills? Good to see you are working on your issues :soy::soy::bluepill:
The problem is all in your mind bro :soy::bluepill:
I have never been in therapy or took pills but I believe this is how people can fix their mental health :soy::soy::soy::bluepill:

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Last edited:
technically most of us can fuck a fat used up 25 year old hog like most reddit males do so it is a choice to an extent