Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Choose one user to have a sativa joint with

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Id probably choose @Destroyed lonely

Mans threads shows his brain is almost as cooked as mine :smonk:

Or maybe @Saysitsover then explain to him the theory of the one dentist who fought 99 dentists to not recommend colgate or smthg :smonk:

Either my nigga @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ or @Ron.Belgrade

Anyone who can hang and doesn't ruin the vibe by looking out of windows for opps and acting weird

I really wish I could, altough I've been bullied by junkies and people that smoked marijuana and took drugs, that it scared me to the point to where I developed a mentality, that I don't wanna be like them. Or maybe I'm just too fucking scared to take drugs.

@DarkStar
@DarkStar
Kek thank guys, would especially be interesting to talk about racial theories with @La Grande Infamie

But for me tbh, I think I'd take @WorthlessSlavicShit since we could discuss world building stuff or have some high-IQ schizo theorist moment.

@copemaxx9002 we could talk about Hyperborea & Agartha

@Ron.Belgrade former smokER

Yeah kek, I'm gonna read this thread high asf:

Good point, might make my own schizo theory on it

Yeah kek, I'm gonna read this thread high asf:

Good point, might make my own schizo theory on it
:smonk:

But for me tbh, I think I'd take @
WorthlessSlavicShit
@WorthlessSlavicShit since we could discuss world building stuff or have some high-IQ schizo theorist moment.
you 2 would be perfect for a duo-podcast

I wanna smoke everyday to escape reality

My Favorite Strains are DJ Blueberry and Pink Kush. but i do prefer indica and hybrids.

Sativa make me spiral with anxiety

@GeckoBus

its fundamentals are clear and I agree with most of them.

I don't idolize anyone, I'm truecel and I'm just me. But I like most of their fundamentals.

@GeckoBus

its fundamentals are clear and I agree with most of them.

I don't idolize anyone, I'm truecel and I'm just me. But I like most of their fundamentals.
"its"

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

even among mumbai dogs, I am the least of men

Or maybe @Saysitsover then explain to him the theory of the one dentist who fought 99 dentists to not recommend colgate or smthg :smonk:
@clocked (our brave shaheed)

@DarkStar for sure :smonk: :smonk: :smonk:

@Vyn you up?

I'm from Okinawa and I've lived in Saitama since I was little.

I don't know why I'm "exotic" since you've never seen my face.
Its because japanese users here are rare
@cameinonahorse is the only jap I've seen here.

Fast and furious tokyo drift used to be one of my favourite movies when I was a wee little lad I've watched that shit like 20 times

is the only jap I've seen here.

Fast and furious tokyo drift used to be one of my favourite movies when I was a wee little lad I've watched that shit like 20 times
The Fast and the Furious was not specifically recorded in Japan, much of it was in California, especially because the Americans did not have state authorization to record here, there were just a few scenes.

The Fast and the Furious was not specifically recorded in Japan, much of it was in California, especially because the Americans did not have state authorization to record here, there were just a few scenes.
Really? Well that's a shame but it was a good movie. I know you didn't ask and dont care but everything Japanese is considered to be high quality where I live. When my parents bought a mitsubishi ac the first thing we all did was check the box to see if it had the made in Japan stickee

Really? Well that's a shame but it was a good movie. I know you didn't ask and dont care but everything Japanese is considered to be high quality where I live. When my parents bought a mitsubishi ac the first thing we all did was check the box to see if it had the made in Japan stickee

It's good to know that you like brands made in Japan, especially cars. I also have a passion for this subject